PKHeX core.dll trojan?

afropino

I'm not even sure what happened. Updated 2 days ago, everything was fine. I just boot up my PC and this happens. PKHeX had an error opening and the alert kept going off. Is this an isolated incident or was there a problem in the files? :S

edit: redownloaded PKHeX and it opens just fine. Hopefully it stays that way tomorrow.

troj.png

Edited by afropino
There's been a change in the situation.

I just wanted to add to this - I've always downloaded PKHeX from here whenever there's an update and never had any false positive issues, even after it was rewritten and the dll added to the program. The 9/22 update was the first time I got that same trojan warning from Windows 10 on the pkhex.core.dll. I downloaded it again from here and still got the same trojan notification for it. When I went over to teamcity and got the latest one from there, I was able to download it with no warning and a scan of the files from teamcity didn't find anything. 

Is there a possibility that the version hosted here is compromised? 

Edited by rah913

Last updated 7 days ago, didn't hear of it until ~36 hours ago.

Edit history doesn't show the file as changed since last week, so it's very likely a misclassification.

The teamcity builds are more up to date and have a different dll signature (because the code has been updated with fixes and does not have release optimizations enabled), hence why it may not be flagged the same as the release build.