Pokemon White Pokedex Skin Help

James123

Recently, I've been trying to insert downloadable content into my Pokemon White save. While the C-Gear skin and Pokemon Musical work fine, I am having trouble getting the Pokedex skin to do the same. Whenever I boot up my game after applying the skin, a message pops up, stating that my dex skin has been deleted, and when checking my Pokedex, I am left with the default design. I have attempted this with PokeStock.

I would love to be able to use these skins, so any help would be appreciated!

PokeCGear unfortunately is the only editor that supports Pokedex skins. But injecting works for me, even though it fails a lot. I experienced that sometimes it needs a few tries.

You might try:
- going ingame and saving twice before trying again
- or after injecting opening your save file in PKHeX or PokeGen and saving it without doing any edits, to fix checksums

On 9/27/2017 at 11:13 AM, BlackShark said:

PokeCGear unfortunately is the only editor that supports Pokedex skins. But injecting works for me, even though it fails a lot. I experienced that sometimes it needs a few tries.

You might try:
- going ingame and saving twice before trying again
- or after injecting opening your save file in PKHeX or PokeGen and saving it without doing any edits, to fix checksums

I've attempted both methods, and it doesn't seem to work, even after a few attempts. Also, interestingly, upon loading my save game, my C-Gear appears glitchy whenever I attempt this, though it fixes itself after turning on the C-Gear functions.

Glitched bottom.png

Edit: I have tried injecting the skins again, this time reinjecting the C-Gear skin alongside the Pokedex skin. Now my C-Gear skin is glitched up, and the Pokedex skin still does not show up.

glitched bottom 2.png

Edited by James123