Invalid Word Filter Errors and more Misc Issues

Brittany

I'm not sure *when* the Word Filter was added, but I know Gamefreak didn't wipe the names until Gen 6 for me.

((Note because these are backup saves, I can send whatever you want to Gen 6. Just ask)

Gen 5:
Flygon called "Sexwhore" (This Flygon lost the name upon transfer in bank on Gen 6)
Ditto called "Sex Maniac" (I assume this ditto will lose the name upon transfer like the Flygon did)
Ponyta called "wtfhax". (I assume it'd be renamed to default upon a pokebank transfer like the others)
Rattata called "beaver".
Magnemite with the OT: "アナル♪~" ( it's flagging the "Ameru" part)
Combee called "TItty" (This I know would get renamed and give my character the OT Shiro since I have a pokecheck of the name being wiped back in the day.)

Gen 6:
This charmander with some weird word filter "^J[oo]d.* OT is Jodaan, which is the only thing I can think of.

Gen 7:
Solrock with the OT "Bobo"
Accelgor with the OT "Mona"

Misc Issues:
I'm not sure if this intended or not. This Darkrai has more than the allowed EVs, and it won't let me see the legality check (which points out more issues) until I set it below 510. It takes me directly to the EV tab, so it might be? Dunno. It won't let me save the pokemon to upload it, but I *think* this is probably the .pkm based on the file name. (Which I would've ripped in the pokegen days to show off how badly it was hacked judging by the timestamp of the file)

I'm not sure if this is PKHex or not, but I'm getting a few pokemon that are getting really corrupted name strings and other weird things I never saw on my previous checks. I could've just missed them if they weren't being flagged in the last version, but oh boy did they freak me out seeing them today. I've seen around 3, and they're all on Gen 5. Example: 058 - ǑŖŅśŖƫ - 1132C3C1E7AD.pk5

loldarkra.pkm

077 - wtfhax - D56A78D5F2FC.pk5

132 - Sex Maniac - DDEA091CA10D.pk5

330 - Sexwhore - 32F92379B560.pk5

338 - Solrock - CF6847266D34.pk7

617 - Accelgor - 77C1ADC0C836.pk7

Flygon renamed in Gen 7.pk7

004 - Salamèche - F70CBEE9B3AF.pk6

019 - Beaver - B6557E0FA32B.pk5

081 - コイル - F12767C33366.pk5

415 - Titty - 970B169D4A0E.pk5

Edit: More baby pokemon issues. This time it's flagging safari pichu as illegal, when pikachu can be caught in the safari zone in Gen 3. It came from wondertrade so I can't verify the legitimacy of the pokemon, but the ball type is legal.172 - ピチュー - F1532736B237.pk7

Edited by Britty

Gen5:

PKHeX doesn't auto-clear bad nicknames; it only checks for them.

PKHeX uses the 3DS wordfilter to check for bad names; there are no records of what the official checks are.

Gen6/7:

Possible that the OT wordfilters are only enforced in the online trades (set to Sun. / Moon. ??)

Bobo = retard/moron in Tagalog

Mona = "cunt" in Italian

Growlithe/Bad Strings:

pk4/pk5 have very minor differences and were not differentiated back in the day (pkm). Probable that the original pkm was misinterpreted as the wrong format, thus using the incorrect character encoding.

looks like the name is ⑹rawr!, with OT Jemma. It's being auto-recognized as a pk5 due to the Met Location being 30001 (which is impossible in Gen4). Likely hacked.

Legality check from tabs:

Legality checking from tabs prepares the pkm data in the event that any property was modified. To check a PKM without using the tabs, you can hold control to bring up the "Legality" option (like View/Set/Delete) in the box view.

Pichu:

IVs are hacked (5IV, with no PIDIV method) thus not a wild capture, thus an egg.

Alright, so it's just showing the bad nicknames to warn me. Gotcha. The Gen 7 stuff was transferred through bank (was it was in my living dex in Gen 6), so I guess bank doesn't wipe the OT.

As for Pichu... I'm a bit confused? I'll trust you if you say it's hacked, but the error I have with it is in regards to the ball legality. Safari balls can pass from Pikachu bred in Gen 6. The only possible thing that would be illegal in Gen 6 is if it has the HA and the safari ball, and it doesn't. A quick edit in Pkhex to make it a pikachu (and changing the level), shows it as legal. It looks Pkhex isn't checking that the ball can be passed down through breeding.