USUM - Dual Pack 100x Poke Balls (US/JP/KO)

Holla!

2 minutes ago, wrathsoffire76 said:

I'll never have to buy a Poké Ball ever again :P

Yeah, I find it ironic that they say "Veteran" when the games are already simplified enough for them to begin with.

They should've stated "starter" cause that's sounds smarter. lol

I don't really get it. What's the point of having money in-game if they're gonna give you a bunch of Poké Balls anyway?

We've already got Pokémon Refresh to heal status, and if you're too lazy for that, there's Poké Pelago to harvest berries to your heart's content. Lately, the only real use for money has been buying a bunch of repels to get through caves and water areas, and of course, player customization.

1 minute ago, Ruby Genseki said:

I don't really get it. What's the point of having money in-game if they're gonna give you a bunch of Poké Balls anyway?

We've already got Pokémon Refresh to heal status, and if you're too lazy for that, there's Poké Pelago to harvest berries to your heart's content. Lately, the only real use for money has been buying a bunch of repels to get through caves and water areas, and of course, player customization.

Frankly I think Quick balls are a better gift for a starting adventure, but I guess some people prefer to catch Pokemon in Pokeballs.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Frankly I think Quick balls are a better gift for a starting adventure

Still, it's 200 Poké Balls what they're giving away, and if they keep the gift Balls from the captains in USUM, we've already got a fair amount and variery of them, I don't remember having to buy any Balls other than a few regular ones during the whole story.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

but I guess some people prefer to catch Pokemon in Pokeballs.

I'm mostly like that, I tend to use regular Balls most of the time. But then, Beast Balls appeared and I liked them so much that most of my Gen 7-born Pokémon are kept on them.

21 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I want to get the serial code, but I don't feel like buying both -.-
(plus, I already pre-ordered one from EB games, so..)

But at the end of the day when it comes to these events

Spoiler

FIFY lol sorry I just had to.

• Like 1
  • Hahaha 3

9 minutes ago, Ruby Genseki said:

Still, it's 200 Poké Balls what they're giving away, and if they keep the gift Balls from the captains in USUM, we've already got a fair amount and variery of them, I don't remember having to buy any Balls other than a few regular ones during the whole story.

I'm mostly like that, I tend to use regular Balls most of the time. But then, Beast Balls appeared and I liked them so much that most of my Gen 7-born Pokémon are kept on them.

Yeah, plus it seems like money comes pretty easily, so I had no problems with Poke Balls.

Plus once I reach Akala Island, I basically get free premier balls (which I prefer anyway)

I gotta agree with that: Beast Balls is my favorite Ball now. I spent quite a bit of time trying to catch Necrozma in one ><

1 minute ago, Holla! said:

FIFY lol sorry I just had to.

If everything goes well, I may have access to the event before the games are released XD

Iirc, the 200 pokeballs with the SM dual pack actually gave two codes for 100 balls each, with one use per game, and I think it was the same case for the 200 potions with ORAS. I'm assuming it'll be the same this time.

Not really that bad, but I remember selling the remainder as soon as I was able to buy better balls.

• Like 1

• theSLAYER changed the title to USUM - Dual Pack 100x Poke Balls
  • 2 weeks later...
  • theSLAYER changed the title to USUM - Dual Pack 100x Poke Balls (US/JP/KO)