[Question] Pokémon of older games with exclusive moves

cicciochiave

Hello,

I am asking your opinion about what are the strongest Pokémon with inusual moves.

For exemple: 

- Magmar with Follow Me (and Flame Body) from Pokémon XD

- Munchlax with Self-Destruct from the Pokéwalker of HGSS

- Zapdos with Defog from Platinum

- Oddish with Leech Seed from a japan event in Ruby and Sapphire 

etc...

They are rare to see and they are interesting to build.

Sorry if this is the wrong section and thank you.

1 hour ago, HaxAras said:

I like to breed Treecko and Feebas with dragonbreath.

But Feebas can get Dragon Pulse as an eggmove and Sceptile gets it by past-gen tutor, so what's the point of having Dragonbreath?
Personally, I don't think the 30% paralysis chance is worth the lack of power, the only reason to breed a Dragonbreath Treecko would be to use it on a LC team (since Treecko itself doesn't get DP).

• 4 weeks later...

I have done a short list today, I have surely forgot some interesting ones so let me know:

1998 Surf Pikachu (Jap, Stadium ...)
1999 Amnesia Psyduck
2000 Baton Pass Farfetch'd, Earthquake Gliglar
2001 Extreme Speed Dratini
2002 Crunch Charmander,Ancient Power Bulbasaur,Quick Attack Tauros,Rapid Spin Geodude,Moonlight Sneasel,Belly Drum Wooper,
Lovely Kiss (Nidoran M and F,Poliwag,Snorlaw,Snubull,Bellsprout),Sword Dance Goldeen,Confuse Ray Tentacool,Hydropum Marill
2003 Leech Seed Oddish,Extreme Speed Zigzagoon,Wish (Absol,Pichu,Ralts,Bagon)
2004 Wish (Chansey,Farfetch'd,Kangskhan,Lickitung,Drowzee,Exeggcute)
2005 Tri Attack Togepi,Psycho Boost Lugia,Baton Pass Zapdos,Refresh Salamence, Self-Destruct Snorlax... from Xd
2007 Quick Attack Charmander,Spacial Rend and Roar of Time Darkrai
2009 Endeavor Shiny Pichu,Roar of Time,Spacial Rend and Shadow Force Arceus,Draco Meteor Jirachi
2010 Eruption Heatran,Extreme Speed (Shiny Raikou,Entei,Suicune),Nasty Plot Celebi
2011 V-Create (Fusion Flare and Bolt) Victini,Electro Ball Mewtwo,Coton Guard Banette,Sludge Wave Gastly,Sucker Punch Stunky,Inferno Misdreavus
2012 V-Create Rayquaza,Blue Flare and Bolt Strike Victini,Dark Pulse Deoxys,Moonlight Lunatone,Morning Sun Solrock
2013 DW Heal Pulse and Hurricane Mewtwo,Extreme Speed,Blaze Kick,Shift Gear Genesect,Celebrate Eevee,Celebrate Inkay
2014 Sludge Wave Shiny Gengar,Phantom Force Darkrai
2015 Sludge Bomb Zoroark,Heart Stamp Jirachi,PGL Endeavor,Fake Out,Encore,Volt Tackle DW Pikachu
2016 Celebrate Charmander
2017 Bounce Magikarp,Celebrate Victini

• Like 2