[PKHeX] - Gen 7 Pokemon - Strange Super training error.

HaxAras

I've shown this to Sabresite before. He was asking where they were migrated (PKHeX or Bank). I honestly can't remember. It could have been either. But why does this display this stupid error when I view my save in PKHeX? These 2 Pokemon are legit in every other way.

They're ribbon master Pokemon that I did the gen 6 super training missions with to get the ribbon for the task. The only other Pokemon I've done the super training missions with is my shiny Suicune and it shows up as not being legit because I used the German Debug Ruby to give it the unreleased ribbons. And one of them was actually confirmed to be given out in gen 3.

1A.png

SteamRolled.png

MasudaApproves3.png

1A.png

1 minute ago, Kaphotics said:

Probably used the 6->7 PKHeX transfer before it was known that the super training flags were cleared. PKHeX can detect its prior mistakes!

> I used the German Debug Ruby to give it the unreleased ribbons.

gee, wonder why it's being flagged ;)

I did it back in January 2017. Should I just transfer my gen 6 clone then or is there a way to fix them?

Edit: I'm fine with the second Suicune being marked as illegal because of the ribbons. It's just the lack of the super training error that I wanted to point out. 

Edited by HaxAras

3 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Opening and saving via the medals editor will clear the values

Relevant commit / issue, and another where the above prevention was added.

Keep in mind that the primary purpose of the legality checker is to check legality (ie flag detectable hacked pkm), not to give hints on how to fix it :):)

Thank you! Well, this Suicune is 100% legit. The only questionable thing I've ever done with it (besides cloning it, if you consider it questionable) is moving it from gen 6 to 7 using PKHeX. I plan to use my gen 3 clone to re-ribbon it and do the journey again with it still at level 40.

I've put a TON of work into this Suicune since my journey started with it in 2014. That's why the error bothered me in particular. The Psyduck was a ribbon master project that I worked on with my friend earlier this year. We used the GTS Masuda's Psyduck event to do the project.

While you're here, if you are. I'd like to thank you personally for your tool. While I've encountered a ton of errors, it's made my life so much easier with the ability to migrate and save Pokemon as files. Which are my primary uses for it. 

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1