Trouble with OT

Luigi37

I'm creating a Pokemon, and the only problem I'm having is with the OT field...I pressed the button that said Input Own OT and it didn't do anything...The Pokemon's OT wound up being "?????" I believe..But when I click on the field, and check the box "Name" I type the name in and press OK and it doesn't show up.

And what are the Trash Bytes on that menu also? Can I enter my name with them or something?

I've heard of that problem before, I think all you need to do is hit backspace a couple times... or you can download the Compact Pokesav and try that.

And an article on Trash Bytes can be found here.

http://projectpokemon.org/wiki/Trash_Bytes

They're really only important for Mystery Gift, Pal Park, and Hatched Pokemon, I wouldn't worry too much about it unless you're making one.

I've heard of that problem before, I think all you need to do is hit backspace a couple times... or you can download the Compact Pokesav and try that.

And an article on Trash Bytes can be found here.

http://projectpokemon.org/wiki/Trash_Bytes

They're really only important for Mystery Gift, Pal Park, and Hatched Pokemon, I wouldn't worry too much about it unless you're making one.

So what do you mean when you say to hit backspace a couple times?

And where can I get this Compact Pokesav? Is it just the PPSE?

Edit: Oh I just figured out what the Backspace meant, haha, and now I have fixed the problem! Thanks!

So what do you mean when you say to hit backspace a couple times?

And where can I get this Compact Pokesav? Is it just the PPSE?

Edit: Oh I just figured out what the Backspace meant, haha, and now I have fixed the problem! Thanks!

I find if you type in the Name of the OT on the Main Section of Pokesav and you press Input OT it'll input whatever you typed into the OT section on the main Page: