Pokemon Transporter Version 1.3 Rolled Out

theSLAYER

3 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

If VC Save offsets are the same as the standard ones (which is likely), then technically it's already ready and waiting (to an extent).. :D

I see ,i just thought of why i can't inject this to pkhex on sun mon,so i asked the questions above. Then I have noticed that i can't find Origin Game for Gold and Silver, so pkhex might update again on 22nd september, thank you for reply,sir.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hacks said:

Thank god they did change it cause i already hunted these two been playing the vc injects early. 

You're welcome, my child.

6 hours ago, ajxpk said:

How about this?

59b67bb2e077d_PocketMonstersKin(Japan)(SGBEnhanced)(GBCompatible)entei.png.376d52a011c3a3ab092cd03f393557f5.png59b67bb9c6bdb_PocketMonstersKin(Japan)(SGBEnhanced)(GBCompatible)Raikou.png.a71eae7abead464b081deb6375409a89.png59b67bc23b234_PocketMonstersKin(Japan)(SGBEnhanced)(GBCompatible)suicune.png.ccc6fa314cc718560b6f7dbb031eb8be.png

That's pretty impressive man. But let's see you do it in English, with the ot: HaxAras. You can send them to me and I'll check to see if they're legit. 

5 hours ago, HaxAras said:

You're welcome, my child.

That's pretty impressive man. But let's see you do it in English, with the ot: HaxAras. You can send them to me and I'll check to see if they're legit. 

its not worth hunting those unless your hunting them in oras or suicune in crystal hgss since the softresets take forever with those

when gs support is added it could be data mined to find out if it checks celebi for ot and id or it does not allow any celebi or it allows any celebis i have these ready for when the update comesrjnWhic.png xV8TVjk.png

Edited by hacks
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, kkusagami said:

there is an early leak of gold silver vc on the QWEQWEDDCASXAS,so people could try it.
I hope pkhex will have update for gen2 support soon,thank you.

Those are preloads, meaning install from eshop, but waiting for seed. can't decrypt game to play without seed.
happens all the time.

The only games that can be played if leaked early, are dumps from carts, but VC GS doesn't have any of that.

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Those are preloads, meaning install from eshop, but waiting for seed. can't decrypt game to play without seed.
happens all the time.

The only games that can be played if leaked early, are dumps from carts, but VC GS doesn't have any of that.

ah ,i see thank you ,i thought it was a virtual console cart leak because i saw that image with ho-oh and lugia on front page,never thought it was just a dlc code.