SM - Ash Cap Pikachu (EU/US)

theSLAYER

1 minute ago, King Impoleon said:

No Pictures or sources?

The source is a friend of mine, SnowPhoenix, who also has bots checking the servers.

There's not really anything else to report or take pictures of, since as theSLAYER mentioned, it's just the Charizard WC with "Pikachu test" on it.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, King Impoleon said:

No Pictures or sources?

sounds like we get one? Cap Pikachu (i'll hope) after nintendo missed out to distribute us the Red Genesect ....>:-(

I totally forgot about Ash Cap Pikachu. (lols)

I don't think Nintendo ever missed translating Tie-ins/Movies stuff since Gen 5.

5 minutes ago, Kirzi said:

The source is a friend of mine, SnowPhoenix, who also has bots checking the servers.

There's not really anything else to report or take pictures of, since as theSLAYER mentioned, it's just the Charizard WC with "Pikachu test" on it.

the filename didn't help too.

Maybe we should ask SnowPhoenix to include the second column, at least we'll know the region details ><

Just now, theSLAYER said:

the filename didn't help too.

Maybe we should ask SnowPhoenix to include the second column, at least we'll know the region details ><

What do you mean? We already know it's for NA and/or PAL, since it's WCID 627.

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

Just now, Kirzi said:

What do you mean? We already know it's for NA and/or PAL, since it's WCID 627.

Oh that's true!

Tho technically the full export (from scraper) can be 0223-10_satopika4_unova_SER_JP_J_1489391014
as seen from here (from site):
Capture.PNG

There could be irregular cases whereby knowing the mode (SER_JP_J) helps,
example, being SER_EU_E with japanese content inside, can point to it being a HKTW event.
<< SER -> Serial Code, MYS -> Free wifi gift. >>

so the front file name indicates what we expect it to be, the rear is mode of distribution and region.

Not sure what 223, 784 and 1489.craps means.

It would be good if I knew ><

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Oh that's true!

Tho technically the full export (from scraper) can be 0223-10_satopika4_unova_SER_JP_J_1489391014
as seen from here (from site):
Capture.PNG

There could be irregular cases whereby knowing the mode (SER_JP_J) helps,
example, being SER_EU_E with japanese content inside, can point to it being a HKTW event.
<< SER -> Serial Code, MYS -> Free wifi gift. >>

so the front file name indicates what we expect it to be, the rear is mode of distribution and region.

Not sure what 223, 784 and 1489.craps means.

It would be good if I knew ><

It's true that it doesn't have the _US_E or _EU_E like "released" wondercards do. That said, HKTW events are always in the same WCID range as JPN events, so we can rule that out. It's definitely NA and/or PAL. We just don't know which, or if it'll be code, wifi, or password.

223 = WCID

784 = size of wc7full

1489391014 = ???

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kirzi said:

It's true that it doesn't have the _US_E or _EU_E like "released" wondercards do. That said, HKTW events are always in the same WCID range as JPN events, so we can rule that out. It's definitely NA and/or PAL. We just don't know which, or if it'll be code, wifi, or password.

223 = WCID

784 = size of wc7full

1489391014 = ???

784, lol.  I should have figured that out -.-

As for that value I wonder if it's some kind of time stamp, or overall "most recent upload" type of thing.
That value always increases, so the larger that number, the more recent the file is.

This is the only instant I managed to catch a "cloned" figure, which suggests upload time of some sort?
(can't be checksum, since both files are obviously different)
Capture.PNG

• theSLAYER changed the title to SM - Ash Cap Pikachu (EU/US)
16 minutes ago, Deoxyz said:

Not sure why they make it so you can't somehow get more than one "form" if you wanted to obtain them all.

Guess I'll be preparing 6 savefile copies.

I don't know why too. Maybe they'll release more via product purchases down the line?

In any case, this is one of the test cards uploaded. It's almost complete, but I strongly recommend not using it (if you manage to find one).

Species   Pikachu (Original Cap) 
 Nickname   (default, save lang) 
 OT   Ash 
 TID   090898 
 Distribution   Serial Code 
 Location   a lovely place
 Dates   unreleased
 PID   Cannot Be Shiny 
 Games   SM 
  Poke Ball Lv. 1  

Nature   Hardy 
 Ability   Static (1) 
 Item   None 
 Bundled Item    Pikashunium Z 
Wishing

Wishing
  Moves   (ITALIC means Relearnable)
  Thunderbolt Thunderbolt   Quick Attack Quick Attack
  Thunder Thunder   Agility Agility
  WC: 「Ash's Pikachu (Original Cap)」's receiving text
0x2C Thank you for playing Pokémon! Please pick up your gift from the deliveryman in any Pokémon Center.
Ash's Pikachu (Original Cap)
Ash and Pikachu have been together
since their fateful encounter on
Ash's 10th birthday. Pikachu has been
at Ash's side since his first step toward
becoming a Pokémon Master!

Format Ver.1.0.5-2, Post Updated Date:20171909_2319

• Like 1

On 9/4/2017 at 9:47 AM, Kirzi said:

Do you guys have a copy of the file?

On 9/7/2017 at 6:49 PM, Deoxyz said:

Not sure why they make it so you can't somehow get more than one "form" if you wanted to obtain them all.

Guess I'll be preparing 6 savefile copies.

Pretty sure its's "Gotta catch 'em all."

• Ditto 1

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

In any case, this is one of the test cards uploaded. It's almost complete, but I strongly recommend not using it (if you manage to find one).

I saw that you said ^ and I was worried you didn't have it. I may have mentioned before. But i'm very big on both preservation and collecting prototype stuff. 

3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Yup, I've been giving the test files!

It'll be available once the real card is released ><

I remember you saying that before. But the wording here threw me off and I have a tendency to forget little details like that. 

1 minute ago, HaxAras said:

I saw that you said ^ and I was worried you didn't have it. I may have mentioned before. But i'm very big on both preservation and collecting prototype stuff. 

I was originally missing the Pika-zard fusion card, but had access to the one I recently posted above.

In any case, I will have them all in the prototype area once the first Pikachu cap is released :D

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, RFAurora said:

Are there any pictures of what the other caps look like?   I don't keep up on the series, and want to make an informed decision before locking myself into a cap I potentially don't like.

You can look at this page, the models are below :)
https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/file/2005-sun-moon-all-anime-caps-20th-movie-ashs-pikachu/