ORAS Eon ticket problem need help

huminyu

I have a difficult problem with ORAS.

I set the 2048 Eon ticket WC6 into my save but when I picked up it cannot trigger(talking to dad) the event.

I've beaten the Rayquaza already.

Please help me! :/

BTW my card is JPN vision 

And I cannot find any event flag about southern island in PKHex:(

2 hours ago, Ruby Genseki said:

You sure the event has never been done in the save file? Is it of your own, or did it belong to someone else?

If anything, these event flags should be unchecked, depending on which version you're playing:

599e7e0c4df0c_Sinttulo.png.049a3bbc4abdaf2e099ed1b7d2f87ee8.png

Though I'm not sure if it'd change anything, have you tried using a WC that's the same region as your game?

Thanks for yours!

It is my own save file and I sure the southern island event never been done!

BTW I think the part of the redline is maybe the midway one.

I also used a WC6 file as same region as my game but cannot start the island event when I talked to dad.:/

5 hours ago, huminyu said:

I also used a WC6 file as same region as my game but cannot start the island event when I talked to dad

Did you check the flags?

And, you used a different region WC6 first, right? If that's the case, delete it from the "received" list, and remove the item itself from your bag as well; then, try using the same region WC6 again, that should give you a valid Eon Ticket to use.

If that doesn't work, hmm... you're not injecting the item directly in your bag, right? you're supposed to inject the WC6 in your mystery gift list and receive it from the delivery girl in a Pokémon Center.

Originally, the wonder card itself doesn't set the flag that will enable to event to take place.

Apparently the flag is set when legitimately receiving it, and PKHeX was updated to enable that.
(hence in this scenario, the language of the eon ticket technically doesn't matter)

@huminyu make sure you're on the latest PKHeX, and you played through the story legitimately.

If anyone else is able to replicate this, there's a chance that the enabling I mentioned above somehow got reverted/skipped.

4 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Apparently the flag is set when legitimately receiving it, and PKHeX was updated to enable that.
make sure you're on the latest PKHeX

Well, it worked just fine for me when injecting it with an old PKHeX version, a long time ago, so I wasn't aware of this. 

4 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

and you played through the story legitimately.

And since he said he beat the Delta Episode already, I assumed he legitimately played the whole story. I mean, I don't think anyone would expect events to properly happen when skipping parts of the story..right?

23 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Originally, the wonder card itself doesn't set the flag that will enable to event to take place.

(hence in this scenario, the language of the eon ticket technically doesn't matter)

@huminyu make sure you're on the latest PKHeX, and you played through the story legitimately.

If anyone else is able to replicate this, there's a chance that the enabling I mentioned above somehow got reverted/skipped.

Thanks.@theSLAYER

I am sure I used the latest version and I played through the whole story.

The girl in Pokémon center didn't say "The Gym leader knows how to use" when I picked up the Eon ticket from her.(if normal she will say that)

I think that use WC6 file cannot enable the event maybe.(perhaps there is a little bug in the latest version PKHEX)

19 hours ago, Ruby Genseki said:

Well, it worked just fine for me when injecting it with an old PKHeX version, a long time ago, so I wasn't aware of this. 

And since he said he beat the Delta Episode already, I assumed he legitimately played the whole story. I mean, I don't think anyone would expect events to properly happen when skipping parts of the story..right?

Yes I finished the Delta already.

Could you send to me that old version (if you still have it)

Thank you!

Edited by huminyu

2 hours ago, Ruby Genseki said:

Well, I've kept some old PKHeX versions for personal reasons. I think this is the one I used that time.

PKHeX.rar

Wow sooooo cool I get it!

When I used your vision the girl was

saying that!!

Thanks very much!

BTW I am sure the latest version PKHex has a bug for the Wonder Card...@theSLAYER

IMG_5078.JPG

9E46FDD5-5013-4C5D-A02F-C5F645826ECE-5260-00000CAB6B0962FD_tmp.jpg

BCA82C6F-B60C-405A-A0C9-1EB622135D36-5260-00000CAB7091CF52_tmp.jpg

Edited by huminyu
  • Like 1

@Kaphotics any chance that the eon ticket fix got borked in the newer revisions?
(since OP used an older version for it to work, it suggests that a newer version isn't setting the flag right)

Hey @Got_Eevees, I'm pretty sure we don't host the Wish series, due to the fact that most of them end up being bad hacks or clones :/
It's a really sad situation. :(

@Sabresite can correct me if I'm wrong ><

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

@Kaphotics any chance that the eon ticket fix got borked in the newer revisions?
(since OP used an older version for it to work, it suggests that a newer version isn't setting the flag right)

Nothing has changed handling wise since it was first implemented; OP likely injected a hacked card or something which didn't trip the 'set const' routine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Got_Eevees said:

@huminyu

Nice! How's your collection going so far?

@theSLAYER

I know it's off-topic, but since the topic has been finished/fulfilled/completed:

How come we don't have the "Wish" eggs/Pokemon?

I could possibly contribute a "Wish" Chansey file if I can find an old one I have or another one.

I uploaded a legal set of gen 3 wish pcny pokes to the github.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Ruby Genseki said:

Wow, didn't really think my mania for keeping these old versions would be useful to someone else ._. well, glad it actualy worked for you!

Lenny face. @Ruby Genseki

And you thought those files couldn't possibly be of any use...

15 hours ago, Sabresite said:

I uploaded a legal set of gen 3 wish pcny pokes to the github.

@Sabresite

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D. They're soooo awesome!!!! (P.S. I know because the first thing I check is the downloads section,my favorite section.)

Great job on getting legal copies!

@theSLAYER

I read your post and that's sad. Thankfully, You and Sabresite were the heroes of the day and each uploaded at least a file or two!

:D.

Edited by Got_Eevees