Harvey27

e-card reader Help to emulate e-cards in Pokemon Colosseum (JAP)

Hello everyone, I hope you are well. Well, to put them in context, lately I've been playing Japanese or Korean language pokemon games, out of curiosity, in addition, to make a pokemon collection with these languages (Exepting events, and the 7 gene that I intend to do in Traditional Chinese). I hope to be able to share my collection in this beautiful community as a thank you for everything that has helped me, although I think I will delay a lot, but at least I think I can enjoy these games again. I'm going to be in Gen 3, with Pokemon Colosseum in Japanese, but I have a problem, I want to get Mareep, Togepi and Scizor from the e-card reader, I already have the e-reader in Japanese but I could not do The e-cards that I got functions and can get these pokemon, could you help me to make this request , I thank you heartily for your help.

3 hours ago, Harvey27 said:

Hello everyone, I hope you are well. Well, to put them in context, lately I've been playing Japanese or Korean language pokemon games, out of curiosity, in addition, to make a pokemon collection with these languages (Exepting events, and the 7 gene that I intend to do in Traditional Chinese). I hope to be able to share my collection in this beautiful community as a thank you for everything that has helped me, although I think I will delay a lot, but at least I think I can enjoy these games again. I'm going to be in Gen 3, with Pokemon Colosseum in Japanese, but I have a problem, I want to get Mareep, Togepi and Scizor from the e-card reader, I already have the e-reader in Japanese but I could not do The e-cards that I got functions and can get these pokemon, could you help me to make this request , I thank you heartily for your help.

What are you trying to ask here exactly?

4 hours ago, HaxAras said:

What are you trying to ask here exactly?

Oh, excuse me, I forgot to put the question, I'm an idiot, well, the question is: How could using emulators, making the event the e-reader pokemon in Pokemon Colossseum?

Edited by Harvey27

I believe if you have a Dolphin emulator instance running and VBA, you should be able to use the link functionality of the 2 to connect and "scan" the carts. But I don't really mess with emulators.