Requesting a mew

Boxylj

Excuse me, but as far as I remember, you can't request illegal Pokémon.

(Note the difference between legality and legitimacy. Legality is what's possible to obtain by normal methods, regardless of wether it's actually hacked, while legitimacy is what's possible to obtain by normal methods, and it's NOT hacked. There's usually not way to tell if a legal Pokémon is actually legit, but what you're requesting is flat out illegal)

Edited by Ruby Genseki

8 minutes ago, Boxylj said:

Literally just copied and pasted the format of another request that was accepted.

Um... yeah, but it is possible for a Clefable to be like that since you can just breed it and raise it however you want. A Mew, on the other hand, is obtainable exclusively via certain events.

• The minimum possible level for it depends on the event, it is not possible to obtain a Lv. 1 Mew by any legal means.
  • Most Mew have event OTs, being the Faraway Island Mew, from Emerald, the only exception, and its minimum possible level is 30. Even so, it's exclusive to Japan.
  • What's even that "Eject+" ability you say?.. as far as I remember, no Pokémon ability is called that way.

Welp, if you could read what I literally just said to you, you'd understand. Copy and pasted, like I said. You're not telling me anything I care to know. Resume your patrol or whatever you call this elsewhere. I don't care as much as you do. 

Take note:

3 hours ago, Boxylj said:

mew lvl 1 (not shiny)

ability: Eject+

moves: pound

OT: Leon

Nature: Timid

My frend code: 3024-9752-3819

I can gen this pkm file for you.  Thank you for using the format to make your request.  What ability would you like the Mew to have? Eject + isn't an option.  There is an item called "Eject Button", though. If thats what you meant, let me know.

2 hours ago, Ruby Genseki said:

Excuse me, but as far as I remember, you can't request illegal Pokémon.

(Note the difference between legality and legitimacy. Legality is what's possible to obtain by normal methods, regardless of wether it's actually hacked, while legitimacy is what's possible to obtain by normal methods, and it's NOT hacked. There's usually not way to tell if a legal Pokémon is actually legit, but what you're requesting is flat out illegal)...

...A Mew, on the other hand, is obtainable exclusively via certain events.

• The minimum possible level for it depends on the event, it is not possible to obtain a Lv. 1 Mew by any legal means.
  • Most Mew have event OTs, being the Faraway Island Mew, from Emerald, the only exception, and its minimum possible level is 30. Even so, it's exclusive to Japan.
  • What's even that "Eject+" ability you say?.. as far as I remember, no Pokémon ability is called that way.

Generally, when a member requests a pkm file, we got to assume that they have read the rules and have no ill intent with the file, regardless of the file's legality.  When a member suggests bad intentions with the file (outlined in the rules) is when it's a problem.   

And finally, one thing wrong here is that this topic is posted in the wrong location.  I'm moving this post to PKM Requests forum.  

If anyone has a followup question or comment please contact me or another staff member.