• Like 1

On 5/26/2018 at 9:38 PM, jojo12100 said:

Added to the list:

-ORAS Lilycove Graveler lv24

-Friend Safari Garbodor and Grumpig lv30

-SM/USUM Pangoro lv24/26

-Wobbuffet special case in gen2

Great job with that Graveler!

Both Serebii and Bulbapedia claim level 19 Swadloon can be found in Lostlorn Forest B/W. If that is correct it's missing from the list.

35 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

You guys appear to be right.
The only lv 19 I see is Cottonee

Note that even those lists have errors sometimes.

That's why before I add a Pokemon to the list I prefer to catch it.

And sadly lists from gen 1/2 have disappear from the Internet but thanks to Internet Archive I did a backup file, especially for Pokemon Blue Japan which got special Pokemon (like wild Jynx).

• Like 2

It would be interesting to know how many of these are accidental, as opposed to intentional.

For example, the level 9 Salamance in Gen7 makes sense with the story of Bagon learning to fly, but the level 20 Leavanny I just caught in Gen5 from the hidden grotto fails to transfer to PokeBank. Anyone else encountered any legitimacy errors?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Schnell said:

It would be interesting to know how many of these are accidental, as opposed to intentional.

For example, the level 9 Salamance in Gen7 makes sense with the story of Bagon learning to fly, but the level 20 Leavanny I just caught in Gen5 from the hidden grotto fails to transfer to PokeBank. Anyone else encountered any legitimacy errors?

You're right mine didn't pass through too.

It's more a Poketransporter error than everything else. This thing was trash-coded .

Crystal Odd Eggs are well-known legitimacy errors, I should also mention DP Darkrai/Shaymin/Arceus and some unused Egg moves (Staryu, Snorlax, Bulbasaur, Nosepass) but it's the first time that I met an underleved blocked. I should try with others.

There was an under-leveled Electabuzz in Crystal that can now now be obtained and evolved in gen 7 for an underlevel Electavire. 

Here's the friend safari Magcargo, Garbodor and Grumpig.

For some reason I had the Sunnyshore Octillery listed as something that can be obtained in Platinum but it appears it's a D/P only thing. 

I obtained the level 28 Magmar from Fuego Ironworks in Platinum but I can't get anybody to help me evolve it so I can't contribute it yet. I'm updating my spreadsheet with the new Pokemon and I'll contribute as I obtain more. 

569 - Garbodor - A2ECC516D521.pk6

219 - Magcargo - AB0E2F251B28.pk6

326 - Grumpig - 5EC5C02E7C0C.pk6

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

There was an under-leveled Electabuzz in Crystal that can now now be obtained and evolved in gen 7 for an underlevel Electavire. 

Here's the friend safari Magcargo, Garbodor and Grumpig.

For some reason I had the Sunnyshore Octillery listed as something that can be obtained in Platinum but it appears it's a D/P only thing. 

I obtained the level 28 Magmar from Fuego Ironworks in Platinum but I can't get anybody to help me evolve it so I can't contribute it yet. I'm updating my spreadsheet with the new Pokemon and I'll contribute as I obtain more. 

569 - Garbodor - A2ECC516D521.pk6

219 - Magcargo - AB0E2F251B28.pk6

326 - Grumpig - 5EC5C02E7C0C.pk6

Glad you're back, I uploaded the spreadsheet with your contributions and notes.

For Platinum Magmar unless you have a physical friend you'll have to use fake DNS servers (if it works) to trade with someone here.

2 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Glad you're back, I uploaded the spreadsheet with your contributions and notes.

For Platinum Magmar unless you have a physical friend you'll have to use fake DNS servers (if it works) to trade with someone here.

I never thought I'd be here again but this thread/project really made me miss it. I have 2 DS' and multiple games. My brothers old Diamond save *might* have a Magmarizer on it but I only have 1 on Platinum and I want to save it. I no longer have HG/SS or the gen 5 games and I don't have Crytal on my 3DS yet so I'm a lot more limited in what I can contribute. I also never Bought Ultra Spunk and Ultra Taint so I can't contribute anything from those. I'm considering working on Blue/Yellow stuff.

• Hahaha 1

3 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I never thought I'd be here again but this thread/project really made me miss it. I have 2 DS' and multiple games. My brothers old Diamond save *might* have a Magmarizer on it but I only have 1 on Platinum and I want to save it. I no longer have HG/SS or the gen 5 games and I don't have Crytal on my 3DS yet so I'm a lot more limited in what I can contribute. I also never Bought Ultra Spunk and Ultra Taint so I can't contribute anything from those. I'm considering working on Blue/Yellow stuff.

Wild Magmar have 5% chance of holding Magmarizer in Platinum. Compound Eyes Pokemon leading increases that chances.

Magby in DP have also chances to hold it.

I only have my brothers old save for Diamond and I hate having to remember to change the OT name every time I catch something on that save. 

I might start searching for a Magmarizer in Plat. It took me an hour to find a single one last night though. I wanted to knock out some Pokemon but most of the missing Pokemon are just evolution's or water route Pokemon so I picked Magmar as a last resort. I thankfully started making a Platinum living dex so hopefully I have compound eyes.