jojo12100

Under Level Collection

When playing normally, the maximum level that wild pokemon appear at is your trainer level.  (Not counting weather boost, which adds 5 levels after all other factors are considered)

The maximum level you can power up Pokemon to is your trainer level +2

That's why I guessed that the level traded pokemon get rounded down to would be one of those two numbers.

I haven't actually tested it however.  I've seen things get their levels reduced but not paid attention to the exact levels involved

• Like 1

23 hours ago, CryHaddock said:

When playing normally, the maximum level that wild pokemon appear at is your trainer level.  (Not counting weather boost, which adds 5 levels after all other factors are considered)

The maximum level you can power up Pokemon to is your trainer level +2

That's why I guessed that the level traded pokemon get rounded down to would be one of those two numbers.

I haven't actually tested it however.  I've seen things get their levels reduced but not paid attention to the exact levels involved

Yeah, I read on silph road that the level reduction was trainer level + 2, so the lowest you could go was 12, which many comments claimed to get that when trading just begun, though right now the min levels appear to be 20 for me.

edit:
@jojo12100 this pak contains: Nidoqueen, Jigglypuff, Golbat, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Dodrio, Hitmonchan, Kakuna, Beedrill, Kadabra, Alakazam

export again.rar

BTW, you probably should update the zip archive in the first post. I can't see the other stuff I've uploaded.

Ignoring trade and stone evolutions, all that's left is standard Geodude (for standard Graveler)

@theSLAYER Updated, I got Nidoqueen lv1 yesterday and Melmetan lv1 today.

Apart Graveler/Golem we're also missing: Wigglytuff, Vileplume, Poliwrath, another Poliwhirl for Politoad, another Golbat ?, another Seadra for Kingdra, another Electabuzz and another Magmar.

• Like 1

Just now, jojo12100 said:

@theSLAYER Updated, I got Nidoqueen lv1 yesterday and Melmetan lv1 today.

Apart Graveler/Golem we're also missing: Wigglytuff, Vileplume, Poliwrath, another Poliwhirl for Politoad, another Golbat ?, another Seadra for Kingdra, another Electabuzz and another Magmar.

(Pretty sure I mentioned that for the sake of counting what's missing, I'm temporarily ignoring trade or stone evolutions in that list.)
Those in bold you mentioned are either stone or trade evolutions.
I think we previously discussed that it's up to the users decide if they want to evolve the ones we provided.
Granted, if I happen to get any I will upload them, but I won't actively chase after them.

As for the ones in italics, those are non gen-1s.
Granted, Gen-8 could support them, but it's probably better to have all the new Pokemon transferred to those games instead. (maybe it'll be gp2 format then? XD)
I'll keep a lookup for those, but keeping them in PGo until support for non-gen1s are released.

Today I caught a level 30 Jynx, traded it to another Pogo account that had just hit level 10, then trasnferred it to Let's Go
The result was a level 20 Jynx
So it seems that Pogo trading reduces things down to level 20 and no further

• Like 1

On 12/21/2018 at 12:11 AM, CryHaddock said:

Today I caught a level 30 Jynx, traded it to another Pogo account that had just hit level 10, then trasnferred it to Let's Go
The result was a level 20 Jynx
So it seems that Pogo trading reduces things down to level 20 and no further

Yeah, that seems to align with my experience.

Though I’ve read comments dating back to when it first launched, and people were getting level 12s. This change must have come at some point, but I guess no one paid attention to low level accounts..

edit: @jojo12100 I took one of your older posts (alolan exeggutor has celebrate, with your original response as quoted by Sabresite)
and made it the OP for this thread.
It should be easier for you to manage and update the underlevelled archive this way.
The "original post" is now the second post. The table is still there.
Anything you need edited/changed let me know.