Under Level Collection

jojo12100

When playing normally, the maximum level that wild pokemon appear at is your trainer level.  (Not counting weather boost, which adds 5 levels after all other factors are considered)

The maximum level you can power up Pokemon to is your trainer level +2

That's why I guessed that the level traded pokemon get rounded down to would be one of those two numbers.

I haven't actually tested it however.  I've seen things get their levels reduced but not paid attention to the exact levels involved

• Like 1

23 hours ago, CryHaddock said:

When playing normally, the maximum level that wild pokemon appear at is your trainer level.  (Not counting weather boost, which adds 5 levels after all other factors are considered)

The maximum level you can power up Pokemon to is your trainer level +2

That's why I guessed that the level traded pokemon get rounded down to would be one of those two numbers.

I haven't actually tested it however.  I've seen things get their levels reduced but not paid attention to the exact levels involved

Yeah, I read on silph road that the level reduction was trainer level + 2, so the lowest you could go was 12, which many comments claimed to get that when trading just begun, though right now the min levels appear to be 20 for me.

edit:
@jojo12100 this pak contains: Nidoqueen, Jigglypuff, Golbat, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Dodrio, Hitmonchan, Kakuna, Beedrill, Kadabra, Alakazam

export again.rar

BTW, you probably should update the zip archive in the first post. I can't see the other stuff I've uploaded.

Ignoring trade and stone evolutions, all that's left is standard Geodude (for standard Graveler)

Just now, jojo12100 said:

@theSLAYER Updated, I got Nidoqueen lv1 yesterday and Melmetan lv1 today.

Apart Graveler/Golem we're also missing: Wigglytuff, Vileplume, Poliwrath, another Poliwhirl for Politoad, another Golbat ?, another Seadra for Kingdra, another Electabuzz and another Magmar.

(Pretty sure I mentioned that for the sake of counting what's missing, I'm temporarily ignoring trade or stone evolutions in that list.)
Those in bold you mentioned are either stone or trade evolutions.
I think we previously discussed that it's up to the users decide if they want to evolve the ones we provided.
Granted, if I happen to get any I will upload them, but I won't actively chase after them.

As for the ones in italics, those are non gen-1s.
Granted, Gen-8 could support them, but it's probably better to have all the new Pokemon transferred to those games instead. (maybe it'll be gp2 format then? XD)
I'll keep a lookup for those, but keeping them in PGo until support for non-gen1s are released.

On 12/21/2018 at 12:11 AM, CryHaddock said:

Today I caught a level 30 Jynx, traded it to another Pogo account that had just hit level 10, then trasnferred it to Let's Go
The result was a level 20 Jynx
So it seems that Pogo trading reduces things down to level 20 and no further

Yeah, that seems to align with my experience.

Though I’ve read comments dating back to when it first launched, and people were getting level 12s. This change must have come at some point, but I guess no one paid attention to low level accounts..

edit: @jojo12100 I took one of your older posts (alolan exeggutor has celebrate, with your original response as quoted by Sabresite)
and made it the OP for this thread.
It should be easier for you to manage and update the underlevelled archive this way.
The "original post" is now the second post. The table is still there.
Anything you need edited/changed let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Finally got recently lv1 Geodude family. And lv1 Vespiqueen today.

I've started to collect all the others just in case of they don't fix the issue in Sword/Shield.

Actually I'm missing;

-gen2: Togetic *2 (and for my personnal collection Miltank and Smeargle)

-gen3: Ninjask (only by egg-don't know how does it work however, will they be lv1 or 2?); (and for my personnal collection the Clamperl family and Sunny Castform)

Edit: Looks like Nincada was temporary avalaible as an egg according to Serebii in January 2019. Any proof it cannot be obtain now by that way too?

-gen4: Luxio/Luxray (only by egg), Lucario (only by egg-if possible)

Will need some help, especially for the egg exclusives but I'll appreciate for Togetic too especially because 2 are needed.

Will share my gen1 collection when I'll be able to hack my Switch.

On 4/10/2019 at 9:48 AM, theSLAYER said:

@jojo12100 can you please upload the archive of the underlevelled mon into the first post of this thread?

Also I'm collecting Cp10 Pokémon (for Sword/Shield transfer, if it's a thing) and evolving them.

Great,

did you get when you were searching Alolan Forms at level 1 some Togepi or Riolu eggs?

Edit: Added Gen2/3/4 with all we can get for the moment. Maybe the new event will allow us to find again Nincada. Still don't know for Shinx.

• 2 weeks later...

While I got some other lv 1 stuff, these are the ones I've confirmed to have set aside for SWSH:
edit (updated this list since I last posted):
Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Wartortle, Blastoise, Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Beedrill, Rattata, Raticate, Raticate (Alolan), Raichu, Sandslash (Alolan), Golbat [keeping for Crobat], Persian, Golduck, Primeape, Arcanine, Victreebel, Slowbro, Gengar, Kingler, Electrode, Seaking, Gyarados, Vaporeon, Omastar, Dragonair, Dragonite, Bayleef, Meganium, Quilava [keeping for Typhlosion], Ledian, Xatu, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Azumarill, Forretress, Magcargo, Pupitar, Tyranitar, Grovyle, Sceptile, Mightyena, Linoone, Beautifly, Cascoon, Dustox, Taillow, Swellow, Masquerain, Loudred, Exploud, Hariyama, Delcatty, Lairon, Aggron, Medicham, Sharpedo, Wailord, Camerupt, Grumpig, Altaria, Whiscash, Crawdaunt, Banette, Dusclops, Glalie, Sealeo, Walrein, Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence, Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra, Infernape, Piplup [keeping for Prinplup], Empoleon, Lumineon, Abomasnow, Mamoswine, Froslass, Melmetal

@CryHaddockIs it possible to hatch a 10km egg as a level 1 Pokemon?

Actually I'm only missing as underleved: Ninjask, Luxio and Luxray. And whereas it's totally dead for Ninjask as it was a January 7km exclusive, Shinx can still be found in 10km eggs now.

I'm also looking for myself a lv1 Trapinch, a female lv1 Snorunt and lv1 Absol/Mawile.

I'm praying the new ground Pokemon event for Trapinch and saw right now that Absol and Mawile will be found in 10km eggs in May so maybe ...

14 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

And whereas it's totally dead for Ninjask as it was a January 7km exclusive

yeah until the new eggs are revealed, that avenue is likely dead for now indeed

Is it possible to hatch a 10km egg as a level 1 Pokemon?

I think with Lv 1/2 accounts it is possibles, but hard to get 10KM egg while trying to maintain low level account.

Shinx can still be found in 10km eggs now.

Does Shinx hatch a higher chance from Adventure Sync eggs?
If so, it may be possible to walk a Lv 1 account around for 25 KM without spinning Pokestops or catching Pokemon,
then hatching that egg after getting it from AS.

I may be able to try that actually..

two lv1 Snorunt

You don't need to do this; I got Lv 1 Glalie and Froslass.

lv1 Absol/Mawile.

1. I thought they were raid only, so no point (cause trading won't reduce to lv 1)
2. They hatch as Lv 1 in main series games, so what's the point of this again? (genuinely asking)

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Does Shinx hatch a higher chance from Adventure Sync eggs?

If so, it may be possible to walk a Lv 1 account around for 25 KM without spinning Pokestops or catching Pokemon,
then hatching that egg after getting it from AS.

1. I thought they were raid only, so no point (cause trading won't reduce to lv 1)
2. They hatch as Lv 1 in main series games, so what's the point of this again? (genuinely asking)

Good luck to do so, I prefer so much catching wild Pokemon than hatching eggs.

But first we have to be sure we can get 10km eggs at level 1.

Speaking about Absol/Mawile they can sometimes be hatched and that's the only way to get them at lv1 in Go but yeah that's just for lv1 collection.

That's also why I want a lv1 Trapinch and 2 lv1 Snorunt for pure collection (I also have Glalie for example and Flygon+Vibrava at lv1).

2 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Good luck to do so, I prefer so much catching wild Pokemon than hatching eggs.

But first we have to be sure we can get 10km eggs at level 1.

except it's only available from Eggs... So what else can we do *shrugs*

I mean if 7KM eggs hatch at lv 1, why wouldn't 10KM eggs. Good to be sure I guess, I'll try to see if I can get that done in the mean time.

3 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Speaking about Absol/Mawile they can sometimes be hatched and that's the only way to get them at lv1 in Go but yeah that's just for lv1 collection. 

That's also why I want a lv1 Trapinch and 2 lv1 Snorunt for pure collection (I also have Glalie for example and Flygon+Vibrava at lv1). 

Ah okay

I mean if 7KM eggs hatch at lv 1, why wouldn't 10KM eggs. Good to be sure I guess, I'll try to see if I can get that done in the mean time.

I only got lv2 10km Eggs for the moment and notice that you have to stay low levels in order to keep the eggs at low levels.

That's why I noticed @CryHaddock

Hope he got lv1 Ninjask too during that time.

what lv was your account when you hatched the egg?

Something like 6/8, not over 10 in all cases because I wanted to keep them low in order to catch lv1 in the wild.

We should do a test with a lv2 account that just receveid the egg.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2019 at 7:10 AM, jojo12100 said:

Something like 6/8, not over 10 in all cases because I wanted to keep them low in order to catch lv1 in the wild.

We should do a test with a lv2 account that just receveid the egg.

Well right now I'm trying to keep an account at level 1, and will receive egg from Adventure Sync. Hopefully that won't raise it's level ><

edit: I read one needs to be level 5 to use Adventure Sync. what a pain.

On 4/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, theSLAYER said:

Well right now I'm trying to keep an account at level 1, and will receive egg from Adventure Sync. Hopefully that won't raise it's level ><

edit: I read one needs to be level 5 to use Adventure Sync. what a pain.

Damned but good news Absol, Mawile and Nincada are back at 10km eggs. Now I still don't know how to get 10km eggs at level 1 or even it's possible.

@jojo12100 I confirm that you can hatch eggs obtained from Pokéstops at Lv 1.

HOWEVER, you need to receive the egg from the Pokéstop while you're at Lv 1, before the Lv 2 notification pops up.
In other words:
1. You can't catch any other Pokémon besides the starter
2. You must get an egg from the very first Pokéstop spin, as that first spin would immediately push you to Lv 2.

However, it would probably be too tedious to get the correct egg (10KM egg AND intended species),
plus once you get a single spin, that account is useless.

(If I'm not mistaken, eggs hatch at trainer's lv, capped at lv 20)

10 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

@jojo12100 I confirm that you can hatch eggs obtained from Pokéstops at Lv 1.

HOWEVER, you need to receive the egg from the Pokéstop while you're at Lv 1, before the Lv 2 notification pops up.
In other words:
1. You can't catch any other Pokémon besides the starter
2. You must get an egg from the very first Pokéstop spin, as that first spin would immediately push you to Lv 2.

Reveal hidden contents

However, it would probably be too tedious to get the correct egg (10KM egg AND intended species),
plus once you get a single spin, that account is useless.

(If I'm not mistaken, eggs hatch at trainer's lv, capped at lv 20)

Nice, time to get 2 Shinx and at least 1 Nincada.  (15% chance for the first but only 0.5% for the second)

Note that if you got any Mawile or Absol I take ^^

Plus the legendary trio can now be caught at lv1 in the wild too

12 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Nice, time to get 2 Shinx and at least 1 Nincada.  (15% chance for the first but only 0.5% for the second)

Note that if you got any Mawile or Absol I take ^^

Plus the legendary trio can now be caught at lv1 in the wild too

I'm out of accounts to do that :/

Yeah, I'm just missing Uxie.

• 4 weeks later...

Here the Funfiesta exclusives thanks to @theSLAYER

We learn that the event set their level at 15 minimum.

Didn't change their dates as we don't know how legitimate they can be compared to the real ones.

148 - ハクリュー - 32AA357BB475.pk5 372 - コモルー - 171491BAF3B4.pk5 462 - ジバコイル - 8C22D96B5BBF.pk5 082 - レアコイル - 47AF7904EECE.pk5

• Like 1