Under Level Collection

jojo12100

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

I’m working on some of them, but getting low level Pokémon isn’t the easiest for my account lol

Yeah, in my opinion create a new account could be the fastest way (except for some Pokemon like Gyarados).

For high account I noticed something interesting: when the weather changes Pokemon that appeared due to the old weather still appear for few minutes, if you click on them they will have low CP. That's how I got my lv1 Primeape today and a lv1 Growlithe too. I also got today a Alolan Raticate lv1.

@SwagKey That's a kind of quest you can help easily for example.

On 11/29/2018 at 7:21 AM, jojo12100 said:

Weather adds +5 levels to all Pokemon and it's done after all other calculations, meaning level 1 is impossible.

Also, Pokemon's levels are locked the first time you click on them.

This has two implications:
- The same Pokemon can be a lower level if you click on it at 12.01 than it would have had at 11.59
- Rain and Sun castform are only obtainable at level 1 by finding one in the hour immediately *after* sunny or rainy weather - after the weather has changed but before the castform has despawned.  Snowy is a little easier because it can spawn, without boost, in foggy weather

A brand new account that has done literally nothing to gain XP will force any wild Pokemon encountered, and eggs obtained, to be level 1.  This is pretty exploitable for getting rare level 1s.   As soon as you catch one thing you're level 2 and that 100% chance of things being level 1 is gone - it goes to 50% level 1 50% level 2, then 33% level 1, 2 or 3, etc.
Research task Pokemon are still level 15.  Weather boosted Pokemon get their +5 levels *after* their level is reduced down, so if you catch a weather boosted Pokemon on a brand new level 1 account that Pokemon will be level 6.
You can lock in a few wild Pokemon at level 1 by clicking, running away and coming back later - that locks their level to level 1.
You can obtain exactly one level 1 egg from a poke stop this way, but again the spin will put you on level 2

It's possible to get 9 7km eggs that will all hatch to level 1.  You need to make a brand new account, Use about 15 other accounts to send it a gift, then open them all at once.  It will go up to something like level 15 and have 9 eggs, every one of which will hatch at level 1.  This is the only possible way to get several Alolan Pokemon at level 1, and was also the most feasible way to get regionals at level 1 back when they were in eggs.

There's no way to get raid-exclusive Pokemon at a level lower than 20 or research task exclusive at a level lower than 15 (although for several legendaries 15 is the lowest level they've ever been available at by a long way). 7km egg exclusives are fairly easy to obtain at level 1, and 2k/5k/10k egg exclusives are possible, but extremely difficult, to get at level 1.

I've been collecting level 1s since the start of this game and spent some time theorycrafting how to get the rare and difficult ones, let me know if you have any questions

Edited by CryHaddock
  • Like 1

Given that Alolan Sandshrew is in the wild for the tottori event, alolan sandslash can be added to the list right?

im trying to find lowest CP for it

edit: I just got a cp16 sandshrew, and cp14 alolan sandshrew. Those should be level 1

edit again: they both are, and I evolved them. Do you want the files as GP1 or PB7?

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Given that Alolan Sandshrew is in the wild for the tottori event, alolan sandslash can be added to the list right?

im trying to find lowest CP for it

edit: I just got a cp16 sandshrew, and cp14 alolan sandshrew. Those should be level 1

edit again: they both are, and I evolved them. Do you want the files as GP1 or PB7?

Technically Alolan Sandslash can be obtained at lv1 in Gen7 as it evolves with a Stone.

But thanks to get it it for us.

@CryHaddock I guess you won"t share them with us but thanks for the informations, the question I have is about Alolan Grimer, I don't think you can get it at lv1 for the moment, right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jojo12100 said:

Technically Alolan Sandslash can be obtained at lv1 in Gen7 as it evolves with a Stone.

But thanks to get it it for us.

@CryHaddock I guess you won"t share them with us but thanks for the informations, the question I have is about Alolan Grimer, I don't think you can get it at lv1 for the moment, right?

I forgot it was by stone, not by level.
In any case, got the SandSlash Lv 1

• Like 1

I don't have any device that would let me upload pokemon files or anything unfortunately.  I'd be happy to share data if I had a way to.

You can get Alolan Grimer/Muk  at level 1 yes.  (Unless they have removed them from eggs and I haven't noticed) 
'7k egg' here means 'start a brand new account, send gifts to it, and open them while it's still level 1'.  You can do lots of gifts and get 9 eggs and it fortunately lags enough that they will all be level 1

Ninetales - 7k egg/3DS
Sandslash - 7k egg/3DS
Persian - 7k egg
Muk - 7k egg
Golem - 7k egg/wild in Pogo
Dugtrio - 7k egg/wild in Pogo
Exeggutor - wild in Pogo/3DS
Raichu - level 1 Pikachu obtainable in Pogo but can't be evolved to Alolan Raichu as yet.  level 2 Alolan Raichu obtainable on 3DS
Marowak - unobtainable at level 1

The rarest and most convoluted underlevelled has got to be level 10 legendaries.  Let's go with Articuno for the example, but it would work on any.

You have to get an account to exactly level 10 with either the dex entry for Articuno, or a massive amount of stardust that I'm not even sure is possible to get without exceeding level 10.  Then you'd need it to build 30-90 days of friendship with the Articuno donating account.
Prior to being traded, the Articuno will be at least level 15 - but when the new account receives it it will always downgrade this level to either 10 or 12.  (It's either your trainer level, or your trainer level plus 2 and I'm not totally sure).
You could then port your very small Articuno to Let's Go where I'm sure it will fall foul of some legitimacy checker because it's such a convoluted and unlikely thing to do

I suppose you could do this more easily with Alolan Marowak, Ninjask and Shedinja.  Outside the legendaries I think those are the only Pokemon which can't be obtained below level 10 in either Pogo or 3DS

Edited by CryHaddock

I've got some Level 1s to offer to the collection. Screenshots will come later (they're on my ipad).

Round 1
Raticate (Alolan)
Persian [didn't realize you already had it. it wasn't obtained on the list]
Sandslash
Dragonite (I realise you already have this, but I evolved mine as per our conversation earlier on)
Magneton
Gyarados
Nidorina
Poliwhirl
Kadabra
Marowak
Hitmonlee
Electabuzz
Omastar
export.rar

Round 2
Clefable
Wartortle (from GP1 gallery)
Metapod (from GP1 gallery)
Raichu (I evolved it previously as we spoke)
Blastoise (I evolved it previously as we spoke)
Hypno (I evolved it previously as we spoke)
export 2.rar

Round 3
Magmar
Pidgeot
Pidgeotto
Kingler
export 3.rar

I got a Lv 1 for Alolan Geodude, Rattata, Diglett, Spearow, Kakuna, Seel, Bellsprout, Ponyta but not enough candies.
Does trading in GO reroll the level too?

Also until we can get a Lv 1 Alolan Persian, I got a Lv 4 Alolan Persian (it's still on my account)

Also, I recommended placing the obtained pokeball to the left of the species, so it's easier to track what is or isn't obtained. Because the rows aren't colored, it's not easy to see which row the ball is aligned to at a glance.
Or maybe sort them by what's obtained and what isn't

In the mean time, I'm gonna test if the alolan eggs method works.
(Urgh, I just incubated the egg after receiving the gift and catching the starter, and I'm lv 3. Haven't even spun a pokestop)

edit: urgh, shiny wingull on this account, are you kidding me 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Alolan Eggs method absolutely works
Trading between Pokemon Go accounts preserves the level; it does not preserve the IVs and rerolls them at what seems to be total random.  It ignores IV restrictions that were in place when you caught or hatched the Pokemon.

Can confirm as thanks to this I'm the proud owner of a Lucky Level 1 Alolan Ninetales with perfect IVs

For eggs, the level and species are determined when you *obtain* the egg, not when you incubate or hatch it.
Again can confirm based on a trophy I have.  I hatched a two year old egg on an old account and it turned out to contain a level 1 weedle from the very first day of Pokemon Go.  It's now a lucky level 1 Beedrill that I treasure

Transferring from Pokemon Go to Let's Go preserves both level and IVs (while adding a random speed stat)

Edited by CryHaddock
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, CryHaddock said:

The Alolan Eggs method absolutely works
Trading between Pokemon Go accounts preserves the level; it does not preserve the IVs and rerolls them at what seems to be total random.  It ignores IV restrictions that were in place when you caught or hatched the Pokemon.

Can confirm as thanks to this I'm the proud owner of a Lucky Level 1 Alolan Ninetales with perfect IVs

For eggs, the level and species are determined when you *obtain* the egg, not when you incubate or hatch it.
Again can confirm based on a trophy I have.  I hatched a two year old egg on an old account and it turned out to contain a level 1 weedle from the very first day of Pokemon Go.  It's now a lucky level 1 Beedrill that I treasure

Transferring from Pokemon Go to Let's Go preserves both level and IVs (while adding a random speed stat)

Nice, will try to get one but can be hard,

Do you keep them in GO or Let's GO? Because if you keep them in Let's Go when it'll be easier to edit save it'll be usefull to get a copy of them without your ID/SID ... for the collection.

Because with only 1 PC10 by day it'll take me months,

Also got lv1 Kantonian Raticate yesterday

So far I have a mostly complete collection of level 1s on Go and anything I've got a second one of since Let's Go comes out has gone straight to there.

I'll probably move them all to Let's Go eventually, just haven't made the jump yet.

Right now I don't even have the acccount you need to trade online in Let's Go, let alone the means to hack a switch.  If I do get the means to do it down the line I would be happy to upload the data here.

Note that right now every seventh day of research tasks gives you a level 15 Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei or Suicune.  This is the lowest possible level for all of them if that's something that appeals.  Every other legendary released on Go starts at level 20, which is the lowest possible level for Mewtwo, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza and Cresselia I believe.  Plus Deoxys, which might not be very useful as there's so far no way to move it off the original Pokemon Go account it was caught on

Go is currently the only source of level 1 Unown, but they're stupidly rare.  They're only realistically obtainable from those events where they spell out words.  I've got two letters at level 1 and I'm hoping to eventually trade a friend for a third.

I do have an account that's exactly level 10 right now, will hopefully get the chance to see if it really is possible to send a level 10 Alolan Marowak to Let's Go this way

9 minutes ago, CryHaddock said:

So far I have a mostly complete collection of level 1s on Go and anything I've got a second one of since Let's Go comes out has gone straight to there.

I'll probably move them all to Let's Go eventually, just haven't made the jump yet.

Right now I don't even have the acccount you need to trade online in Let's Go, let alone the means to hack a switch.  If I do get the means to do it down the line I would be happy to upload the data here.

Note that right now every seventh day of research tasks gives you a level 15 Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei or Suicune.  This is the lowest possible level for all of them if that's something that appeals.  Every other legendary released on Go starts at level 20, which is the lowest possible level for Mewtwo, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza and Cresselia I believe.  Plus Deoxys, which might not be very useful as there's so far no way to move it off the original Pokemon Go account it was caught on

Go is currently the only source of level 1 Unown, but they're stupidly rare.  They're only realistically obtainable from those events where they spell out words.  I've got two letters at level 1 and I'm hoping to eventually trade a friend for a third.

I do have an account that's exactly level 10 right now, will hopefully get the chance to see if it really is possible to send a level 10 Alolan Marowak to Let's Go this way

Nice, I have a lv1 Unown from PGW event and got a lv1 Meltan yesterday too.

Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres can be found at lv3 in Let's Go however we'll need to understand how do they appear and how do RNG works to only hope getting them. It's not like lv1 Gyarados from Nature Preserve unfortunately.

One thing I know is you have to have no lure on to get the lowest possible level.  Even Beedrilll isn't possible at level 3 with a lure on, and he only goes up to like 7 with it on.

When my lure's on I'm very consistently getting sky pokemon at exactly level 57.  So far I've found Charizard at level 6 and 7 and Pidgeotto at 3 (all with lures off) and nothing low level whatsoever when I'm chaining with lures on

• Like 1

Yeah, I noticed it too and in order to get Charizard and Dragonite at lv3 you need to have a chain of 10/11 pokemon caught and one will appear, it only took me 20 minutes each to get them whereas it took me 4 hours for the Pidgeot.

Lures in fact is a shit it constantly rises the level of wild Pokemon. It's like Black Flute but in worst. Note for myself to study BlackFlute effects in ORAS.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CryHaddock said:

Thanks for the info, I can trade the obtained Pokemon over to an account that can evolve them.

Also, I gotten Lv 1 Alolan Meowth, so expect the Alolan Persian soon. (got it from your egg method)

39 minutes ago, CryHaddock said:

One thing I know is you have to have no lure on to get the lowest possible level.  Even Beedrilll isn't possible at level 3 with a lure on, and he only goes up to like 7 with it on.

When my lure's on I'm very consistently getting sky pokemon at exactly level 57.  So far I've found Charizard at level 6 and 7 and Pidgeotto at 3 (all with lures off) and nothing low level whatsoever when I'm chaining with lures on

yeah, I think my experience is that having lures on bump wild encounters to be max level + 1, anywhere.

@jojo12100 do update the list, so that I can create a new account and focus on the ones that's missing.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Thanks for the info, I can trade the obtained Pokemon over to an account that can evolve them.

Also, I gotten Lv 1 Alolan Meowth, so expect the Alolan Persian soon. (got it from your egg method)

yeah, I think my experience is that having lures on bump wild encounters to be max level + 1, anywhere.

@jojo12100 do update the list, so that I can create a new account and focus on the ones that's missing.

I already did normally, except for the Alolan Persian, did I miss someone?

4 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I think Alolan Persian can wait till I upload it :)
Quick question, will you be cloning the trade/stone pre-evos, or do we obtain another one?

It's better to obtain the pre-evo trade/stone and clone them to let people choose (if they evolve them or not).

I've seen you got Clefable and forgot to tell you about.

Hope you'll get an Alolan Grimer egg, can try Friday during a Deoxys raid for myself.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

It's better to obtain the pre-evo trade/stone and clone them to let people choose (if they evolve them or not).

I've seen you got Clefable and forgot to tell you about.

Hope you'll get an Alolan Grimer egg, can try Friday during a Deoxys raid for myself.

Last 2 Lv 1 7KM eggs on this account. Hoping one of them is Alolan Grimer.
Once this is done, I'll trade over some of the Lv 1 mons I have, to evolve. Then, I'll upload them.

Once I get Alolan Grimer, I can focus on other Lv 1 stuff we don't have.

(Trivia: I keep getting Togepi. Maybe in the future, can transfer over a lv.1 Togetic)

Just now, theSLAYER said:

You see it as a problem, I see it as unplanned. XD

Full Go Park transfers is probably a gen 8 thing, just gotta wait and see..

Hope they will fix remaining attacks too, I have my Pichu ready for Present Pikachu returns in case of.

And I'm studying right now Black Flute effects because of the storm outside, all I can see for the moment is that it increases the level of wild Pokemon from 1 to 4 levels but PokeNav already does it so it's pointless. But because it's almost undocumented we can expect more discoveries.

• Like 1