Under Level Collection

jojo12100

On 2/17/2018 at 3:59 PM, Poke J said:

@wrathsoffire76 since you’re now the one in charge of this tread now, I just want to get your permision to edit the original post to highlight what is still missing and to update the download folder.  I can’t update the spread sheet that @HaxAras was using, so I’ll add in a list of something.

I can't give you direct access to edit the post but there was a link to the spreadsheet that HaxAras was using so just copy that and give me the me link so I can embed it on the OP.

Edit: Here is the post

On 9/23/2017 at 4:22 AM, HaxAras said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vS35BDjif2xNne9c97MkHHL6t4NFDINn_6UmDSH_rGo/edit?usp=sharing

Here's the link to view. The one on the first page of the thread really leaves something to be desired. 

On top of jojo's contribution. Here's 31 more. There's some alt-route dupes in here. Several Linoone that are under-leveled at various levels from around Kanto. 

New folder.7z

Edited by wrathsoffire76

On 2/18/2018 at 5:46 PM, wrathsoffire76 said:

I can't give you direct access to edit the post but there was a link to the spreadsheet that HaxAras was using so just copy that and give me the me link so I can embed it on the OP.

Edit: Here is the post

What I did in the past was "make a copy" of the spreadsheed somebody else designed and then edit it for my own uses. You should be able to do that with the spreadsheet I made for this thread. Then just embed your version of the sheet into the thread. 

On 3/2/2018 at 9:56 PM, HaxAras said:

What I did in the past was "make a copy" of the spreadsheed somebody else designed and then edit it for my own uses. You should be able to do that with the spreadsheet I made for this thread. Then just embed your version of the sheet into the thread. 

Yeah, that's what I should do so. Thanks.

On the spreadsheet I notice Shelgon is listed as level 10 in a 'Hidden Grotto Event' in gen 5.
I can't seem to find any more info on this site or anywhere else really.  Can anyone shed more light on it?  Is there possibly a file for it on this site already?

5 minutes ago, CryHaddock said:

On the spreadsheet I notice Shelgon is listed as level 10 in a 'Hidden Grotto Event' in gen 5.
I can't seem to find any more info on this site or anywhere else really.  Can anyone shed more light on it?  Is there possibly a file for it on this site already?

We don't have it; it's the rarest underleved ever made actually.

Few informations exist about this event : https://www.serebii.net/black2white2/funfestmission.shtml

I also have the original source somewhere, will search

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

We don't have it; it's the rarest underleved ever made actually.

Few informations exist about this event : https://www.serebii.net/black2white2/funfestmission.shtml

I also have the original source somewhere, will search

Oh wow that's obscure.  I never thought something would outdo the two from Pelago.

I think I have a couple of Pokemon at a lower level than are in the file. 
However they're on a retail cart and I don't have direct access to any device that connects to that.
Would anyone potentially be interested in trading with me in a Gen 7 game and uploading those files?

I'd have to go back and check what exactly they were.  I think I noticed it on a couple of Virtual Console Pokemon.

Edited by CryHaddock

1 hour ago, CryHaddock said:

Oh wow that's obscure.  I never thought something would outdo the two from Pelago.

I think I have a couple of Pokemon at a lower level than are in the file. 
However they're on a retail cart and I don't have direct access to any device that connects to that.
Would anyone potentially be interested in trading with me in a Gen 7 game and uploading those files?

I'd have to go back and check what exactly they were.  I think I noticed it on a couple of Virtual Console Pokemon.

You mean the three from Pelago? You probably forgot the Flaffy from USUM.

If you have any new underleved of course I'm interested, but first check all the spreadsheet to see if we didn't mention them somewhere.

I spent a couple of hours checking Serebii/Bulbapedia/etc ... to do the list.

Note that they must come from a legal version, not obtained by glitching (especially OldManGlitch in gen1 or Pomeg Glitch in gen3).

3 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

You mean the three from Pelago? You probably forgot the Flaffy from USUM.

If you have any new underleved of course I'm interested, but first check all the spreadsheet to see if we didn't mention them somewhere.

I spent a couple of hours checking Serebii/Bulbapedia/etc ... to do the list.

Note that they must come from a legal version, not obtained by glitching (especially OldManGlitch in gen1 or Pomeg Glitch in gen3).

They're not glitches, I think there was one or two in-game trades that can be lower than they are in the file so far, and maybe some that are underlevelled in multiple routes in Gen 2.

I was considering using the Old Man Glitch to see if I could get something like a level 1 Mewtwo ported up to Gen 7 (just for my amusement rather than this site).  Any idea of Poke Transfer picks that up as illegal?

Edited by CryHaddock
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CryHaddock said:

They're not glitches, I think there was one or two in-game trades that can be lower than they are in the file so far, and maybe some that are underlevelled in multiple routes in Gen 2.

In that case it'll better to keep them in their generation and find a way to extract your save by any method of 3ds hacking.

Really interested to know the in-game trades I missed ^^

3 hours ago, CryHaddock said:

If you can't extract them maybe tell us which ones that can be lower and where to find the Pokemon to trade. 

12 hours ago, Poke J said:

If you can't extract them maybe tell us which ones that can be lower and where to find the Pokemon to trade. 

Yeah recreating them is probably easier than ever trying to get hold of my save.

Here's what I've noticed, [Square brackets] is the level they are on file so far.

In game trades
Jynx (LOLA): Catch level 10 Poliwhirl (Viridian City GSC), trade for Jynx (Cerulean City RB) [20]
Rhydon (BUFFY):Catch level 10 Golduck (Route 6 GSC), trade for Rhydon (Cinnbar Island Y) [15]
Xatu (PAUL): Catch level 15 Haunter (Rock Tunnel B1F C), trade for Xatu (Pewter City C) [17]

There's also level 6 Magnezone, which only recently became legal now that level 5 Magneton (from the Crystal in game trade) can be ported to Gen 7 and evolved.  I can trade one to someone if that's easier than DIY.

There's a few others which could be evolved from Pokemon that are in the file:
Level 10 Politoed and Poliwrath in Gen 2
Level 14 Machamp in Gen 2
Level 10 Magmortar and Electivire, using the Magmar and Electabuzz from Gen 3 ported to at least Gen 4

Edited by CryHaddock
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With the trade for dugtrio in yellow (wrong sprite in the table btw) it can be possible to trade that dugtrio to crystal and recieve level 5 magneton from trade in power plant.
Rhydon trade in yellow can be level 10 with trading golduck from GSC,

Edited by Bumidek

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got my own lv41 Volcarona after 6 months of researches which is my 2nd hardest underleved quest after lv1 Gyarados (I found for it a fast way to get it however now), I called it Miracle and caught it with a MasterBall.

I still need help to get the lv10 Shelgon we need to do RAM dumps during the Noisy/Quiet Hidden Grotto mission in order to find how the "map" is created and how we could recreate the event one.

And also contributers here.

I've found 3 New Underleved today:

-lv7 Beedrill/Butterfree in S/G Route 2 Morning

-lv7 Unused In-game trade Beedrill (against lv7 Butterfree)

I also updated the listing (without the sprites for the moment sorry) so if @theSLAYER can include here ^^

015 - CHIKUCHIKU - CBD4.pk1

015 - BEEDRILL - B1B3.pk2

012 - BUTTERFREE - EA83.pk2

Edited by jojo12100
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

I've found 3 New Underleved today:

-lv7 Beedrill/Buterfree in S/G Route 2 Morning

-lv7 Unused In-game Beedrill (unused)

I also updated the listing (without the sprites for the moment sorry) so if @theSLAYER can include here ^^

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R2NspBwUqmMjd0egLCndT_6GvSX_GIn_dj3byECs1oY/edit?usp=sharing

015 - CHIKUCHIKU - CBD4.pk1

015 - BEEDRILL - B1B3.pk2

012 - BUTTERFREE - EA83.pk2

@jojo12100 if you edit the same Google Sheet as last time, it will automatically update (within 15 mins normally),
meaning I won't have to add it to the front page again XD

Just realised its not the same sheet.

In any case, I can't use your sheet yet, because you didn't publish the sheet.
(same settings thing I mentioned to you last time round)

10 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

sorry, I've made an edit and I think you didn't see it.

In any case, you'll still need to publish your google sheet to the web, before I can use it.

Edit: I have it @theSLAYER I didn't remember how hard it was

Edited by jojo12100
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Edit: I have it @theSLAYER I didn't remember how hard it was

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQ2xwaqqqNW31uWoji1tTnHyRoLw9plasRm4ZbH1b1rOO-FrtzbSxQTQ3hCc0k82yehK0wlk0liRz5Y/pubhtml?widget=true&amp;headers=false"></iframe>

done.
you should adjust the formatting and add the mini sprites ><

• 4 weeks later...

Time to revive it a little, so which one of the uncontributed do you want I contribute?

I still hope brave people to help me to study the Hidden Grotto event in order to get the Shelgon too.

And last of course if you see underleved Pokemon not in the list you're welcome.

For example underleved Gallade in DP evolved from underleved Kirlia.