Under Level Collection

jojo12100

37 minutes ago, wraith89 said:

Level 10 Wailord? That sounds fun. Where is the area might I ask?

Poni Breaker Coast.

Here the original Jynx Underleved. Will try to get the Gen3 one too.

124 - NINI - 28B2.pk1

Edit: Fun Fact in Gen3 it got the nickname of its baby in french

124 - LIPOUTI - 621A498A2E1D.pk3

@HaxAras Did you miss my ORAS contrib?

Edited by jojo12100
  • Thanks 1

You're not gonna believe this, cause it usually never happens. But I made a mistake. ;)

Does anybody know who actually contributed this?

1A.png

20 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Poni Breaker Coast.

Here the original Jynx Underleved. Will try to get the Gen3 one too.

124 - NINI - 28B2.pk1

Edit: Fun Fact in Gen3 it got the nickname of its baby in french

124 - LIPOUTI - 621A498A2E1D.pk3

@HaxAras Did you miss my ORAS contrib?

I noticed them after I read this message. I have the under-leveled in-game trade Jynx in every language so I'll add those. 

I have every in-game trade Pokemon in every language in gen 3. I'll add all the under leveled ones to the collection. . 

2 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Ok, here's most of my gen5 collection as I finally found after 500 tries the BW Wailord.

Most doesn't mean all so you'll have to find the missing ones ^^

Gen5.rar

Edit: Here the Tentacruel you search in gen2

073 - UNDERLEVEL - 38B7.pk2

I didn't want to start gen 5 until I knew which Pokemon you had. I tried to find the rustling grass Unfezant and fell asleep last night. 

2 hours ago, HaxAras said:

I didn't want to start gen 5 until I knew which Pokemon you had. I tried to find the rustling grass Unfezant and fell asleep last night. 

I don't have the Unfezant you're looking for.

I have the Dewgong and the Zweilous, I will upload them later. Edit: I have already contributed the Zweilous!

I also have the Gyarados but I won't upload it as it took me 1 year to get it, but there is one in Pporg with 31IV, you can put it in the collection.

And I found 2 more very rare event Underleved GCEA Electabuzz and Magmar both lv10 from gen3.

Edit2: Here the Dewgong

087 - Underlevel - A304CD7EE19E.pk5

Edited by jojo12100
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

I don't have the Unfezant you're looking for.

I have the Dewgong and the Zweilous, I will upload them later. Edit: I have already contributed the Zweilous!

I also have the Gyarados but I won't upload it as it took me 1 year to get it, but there is one in Pporg with 31IV, you can put it in the collection.

And I found 2 more very rare event Underleved GCEA Electabuzz and Magmar both lv10 from gen3.

I'm trying to catch Unfezant now. I also caught Boldore, I just need to evolve it. 

I have the GCEA events but I only have 1 of each so I can't get the evolved forms. >:(

Edit:
Here's the gen 5 Gigalith and Unfezant. 

We're only missing the Gyarados for gen 5.

521 - Unfezant - 75B5DBED48BA.pk5

526 - ギガイアス - F56EA60C1514.pk5

Edited by HaxAras
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

I made a mistake Muk lv29 can only be encountered at night in Route 18 in HGSS.

Plus I found interesting Pokewalker underleved Weepinbell and Gloom from TreeHouse at lv13 and 14 and Poliwhirl from Seightseeing at lv15.

I documented and contributed the Poli-family. I'll post the updated Zip.

Under Leveled.7z

Edited by HaxAras

In the Japanese version of Pokemon Blue there are two trainers that will trade you a Haunter and a Graveler in exchange for a Kadabra and a Machoke.  However, in order to get them at the lowest possible level the Kadabra and the Machoke would have to be from Crystal version, but upon trading them they would evolve.  This got me thinking if I were to deposit them onto Pokemon Stadium Gold/Silver I could transfer them to Blue without them evolving therefore allowing for the under level trade for Haunter and Graveler take place.  Is my thought process correct or am I missing something here?

38 minutes ago, Poke J said:

In the Japanese version of Pokemon Blue there are two trainers that will trade you a Haunter and a Graveler in exchange for a Kadabra and a Machoke.  However, in order to get them at the lowest possible level the Kadabra and the Machoke would have to be from Crystal version, but upon trading them they would evolve.  This got me thinking if I were to deposit them onto Pokemon Stadium Gold/Silver I could transfer them to Blue without them evolving therefore allowing for the under level trade for Haunter and Graveler take place.  Is my thought process correct or am I missing something here?

The problem with the Pokemon Stadium 2 process: You need to have 150 Pokemon out of 251 to withdraw and deposit Pokemon that aren't from your cart. I had to be over halfway done with my living dex in Silver before I was able to organize it easily.

That's all fine and dandy, I don't actually have a copy of Japanese Crystal or Japanese Stadium 2, but I do have a Japanese Blue.  I Just wanted to make sure that we are agree that it would be possible to obtain these Pokemon with the method outlined above.  This leads me to my proposal of how to actually get these two.  When I was playing through Green I learnt that the trainer fly glitch works in the game and so the glitch should be present in Blue as well.  Therefore I could glitch the Kadabra and Machoke raise them to the level that they can be obtained in Crystal at and then do the trades.

Edited by Poke J

55 minutes ago, Poke J said:

That's all fine and dandy, I don't actually have a copy of Japanese Crystal or Japanese Stadium 2, but I do have a Japanese Blue.  I Just wanted to make sure that we are agree that it would be possible to obtain these Pokemon with the method outlined above.  This leads me to my proposal of how to actually get these two.  When I was playing through Green I learnt that the trainer fly glitch works in the game and so the glitch should be present in Blue as well.  Therefore I could glitch the Kadabra and Machoke raise them to the level that they can be obtained in Crystal at and then do the trades.

When I was getting the Emerald in-game trades. I didn't actually trade legit Pokemon. Since they were going to be deleted, I just used A-save to make a bunch of fake mons, made a backup of my save. Then just loaded Emerald up in each languages ROM and did the trade to save time. You could just edit the Machoke/Haunter to save time. Since it's technically possible to get them in Blue using legit methods.

7 hours ago, Poke J said:

Machoke can be found at lv14 in GS and Kadabra at lv15 in GS too.

Don't know if it'll be easier but I'm quite interested by these 2 Pokemon ^^

067 - ゴーリキー - 1B81.pk2

064 - ユンゲラー - 762B.pk2

Edit: Here the 2 trading Underleved

076 - さぶろう - 5D1D.pk1

094 - ゴーすけ - B8A3.pk1

Edited by jojo12100

3 hours ago, HaxAras said:

Where is this Kadabra location? I don't have an under-leveled Crystal Kadabra marked down. 

That is a typo on my part.  I accidentally referred to the one on Crystal which isn't under leveled when I meant to refer to the under level one in Gold and Silver.  The Kadabra that @jojo12100 posted appears to be the Kadabra from Gold and Silver which would be the correct one for the trade.  Before anyone else posts saying that according to Serebii that there is a lv 8 Kadabra in Union Cave in Crystal, that is a typo it actually is a Geodude.

Got them both.

I also discovered that the in-game trade Poliwhirl is undereleved (nickname: Whirly).

Next quest: lv5 Jellicent from Route 4 in BW.

Edit1: Found.

Edit2: Found another event underleved Tyranitar WCS14 from Pokemon X Korean event at lv50.

Edit3: Nobody has a really interesting underleved challenge?

Edited by jojo12100

5 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Got them both.

I also discovered that the in-game trade Poliwhirl is undereleved (nickname: Whirly).

Next quest: lv5 Jellicent from Route 4 in BW.

Edit1: Found.

Edit2: Found another event underleved Tyranitar WCS14 from Pokemon X Korean event at lv50.

Edit3: Nobody has a really interesting underleved challenge?

I was taking a break to work on my dumpster-fire of a Colosseum project. I'm going to get back to that level 20 Peliper in Diamond. 

I just added the 2 Tyranitar. 

• Like 1

Here my recent findings in gen2 and 5.

593 - Jellicent - 96254E7185AC.pk5

080 - Underlevel - 165AB1913B05.pk5

184 - Underlevel - AC17A0046848.pk5

593 - Moyade - 02544286AE7D.pk5

125 - UNDERLEVEL - 3BB8.pk2

Edit:1 In gen4 no lv10 Whiscash in Platinum. Here the DPPT Graveler and the HGSS Electabuzz

075 - Underlevel - 1EDCC122D49C.pk4

125 - ELEKTEK - B370CC60E0BB.pk4

And the 3 rarest underleved are:

?: lv10 Dragonite in SM 1/6000

?: lv 1 Gyarados in B2W2 1/10000

?: lv10 Shelgon in B2W2 Event FunFiesta totally unobtainable nowadays.

Edit2: Found 2 New Underleved today Hidden Grotto Leavanny at lv20 and Muk at lv35.

Got them both once but @suloku 's tool destroyed my save so I have to find back the Muk legally >:(

542 - Manternel - DDFB78261AEE.pk5

089 - Grotadmorv - 027DFC5661F1.pk5

Edited by jojo12100
  • Thanks 1