Under Level Collection

jojo12100

I just wanted to say: If anybody wants to help with the spreadsheet. The best way is to help me fill in the evolution levels and or which games the Pokemon appear in. Some evolutions I *think* I know. LIke Muk being level 32 but I've been wrong before and I don't want to post it unless I'm sure. Name spelling corrections help as well.

@theSLAYER Are you able to edit the first post again and above the spreadsheet, just mention that I'm the one managing it currently so people don't send Poke J updates instead. 

1A.png

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

We need another Sedra and another Haunter to have the Gengar and Kingra. @jojo12100, Wanna start fishing for Seaking? We can race to see who catches it first. When i finish the spreadsheet, I'm going to seep. I've been up all night and working on this for hours. 

Everybody who has contributed. I was thinking of adding the name of the person who contributed each Pokemon next to them in the spreadsheet. Anybody for or against this? I think it's still early enough that I can add them all and it wouldn't be too much more work. The picture is a sample. Let me know what you think. 

1A.png

32 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

We need another Sedra and another Haunter to have the Gengar and Kingra. @jojo12100, Wanna start fishing for Seaking? We can race to see who catches it first. When i finish the spreadsheet, I'm going to seep. I've been up all night and working on this for hours.

In order to not cry as I did for Safari Gyarados I suggest you to do it on emulator and save state in front of.

I personnally created a custom rom in order to just see the 1% Seaking.

1 minute ago, jojo12100 said:

In order to not cry as I did for Safari Gyarados I suggest you to do it on emulator and save state in front of.

I personnally created a custom rom in order to just see the 1% Seaking.

I use visual boy advance but it has a 90% crash rate every time I try to make or load a save state. 

1 hour ago, HaxAras said:

Everybody who has contributed. I was thinking of adding the name of the person who contributed each Pokemon next to them in the spreadsheet. Anybody for or against this? I think it's still early enough that I can add them all and it wouldn't be too much more work. The picture is a sample. Let me know what you think. 

Sure, why not? Gets people motivated (or something like that)

Also, I found a mistake

image.png

That has a dash where the space is

Edited by wrathsoffire76

1 hour ago, wrathsoffire76 said:

Sure, why not? Gets people motivated (or something like that)

Also, I found a mistake

image.png

That has a dash where the space is

Thanks for the correction. And I'll probably do it when I go back through it when I wake up later, I kinda like the idea. It think of it like an index of sorts. If that makes any sense. I'm so tired, I'm starting to hallucinate. I also have updated Poke J's contributors page. 

1A.png

27 man hours across 3 days. No food or sleep. The spreadsheet is finally done. Totally worth all the work. Thanks to @theSLAYER for the suggestion and helping to implement it. This thread will be so much cleaner now. I just need to add the in-game trade mons and see who contributed what and add each contributor to the spreadsheet and it's 100% done. 

Edit: Here's the most up to date copy of the zip file. I'm gonna shower and eat and then finish adding the contributors. Sleep is for the weak and I should be getting my third wind anyway. I can make it the rest of the day if I try hard enough. 

Under Leveled.7z

Edited by HaxAras

6 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

You should take care of you better @HaxAras.

Few corrections: Salamence is lv9 in SM not 3, Pupitar in SS is not an underleved as it evolves at lv30 and Herdier can be found in normal gameplay in Hidden Grotto at lv10.

Have a good night.

Still no Toxicroak after 38 tries, come on.

Thanks for the updates. I was going based on the most up to date lists I could find in the thread. I tool the level 30 SS Pupitar out and 1-2 other mons that weren't under-leveled. 

2 hours ago, HaxAras said:

I rest my case. 

VBA-M seems to have the savestate problem, but the original VBA seems fine. VBA-M might be working on the issue too.

There is also a safari zone trick on Bulbapedia that guarantees 0% escape rate. Might be the same one mentioned. 

Spoiler

Make three different types of single-color Pokéblocks (e.g., Red, Blue, and Green). Put one into a feeder (e.g., Red) and start a wild encounter near that feeder.

When the battle starts...

• If the Pokémon's catch rate is higher than 200, throw Safari Balls;
  • Else, throw a Pokéblock with a taste different from the one in the feeder (e.g., Blue).
    • If the Pokémon is curious (escape factor = 0), throw Safari Balls.
    • If the Pokémon ignores the Pokéblock, throw a Pokéblock with the same color as the one in the feeder (e.g., Red).
      • If the Pokémon is enthralled (escape factor = 0), throw Safari Balls.
      • If the Pokémon is curious, throw the same Pokéblock again (escape factor = 0), then throw Safari Balls.
    • If the Pokémon is enthralled, then...
      • If it has a catch rate between 165 and 200 (escape factor = 0), throw Safari Balls.
      • If it has a catch rate below 165, throw a Pokéblock with the same color as the one in the feeder (e.g., Red).
        • If the Pokémon ignored the Pokéblock, throw the third color Pokéblock (e.g., Green) (escape factor = 0), then throw Safari Balls.
        • If the Pokémon is curious, throw the same Pokéblock again (escape factor = 0), then throw Safari Balls.

Also, the Level 10 Arbok in Gen 4 is SoulSilver exclusive.

Edited by Flametix
formatting

Can anybody tell me who contributed the gen 2 Gloom, Haunter and Dragonair? I can't find their original donor. 

1 hour ago, Flametix said:

Also, the Level 10 Arbok in Gen 4 is SoulSilver exclusive.

I have the first 8 badges in SS. Is it in the post game or in Johto?

1A.png

Edited by HaxAras

36 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I have the first 8 badges in SS. Is it in the post game or in Johto?

The Arbok is in postgame, on Route 3 before Mt. Moon iirc.

EDIT: It might have been Poke J with the gen 2 mons. They were made on August 26 and the contributor list doesn't say any other names.

Edited by Flametix
Info

6 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

@HaxAras ah that final ball!

Also, that is a lot of Japanese Pokemon Sapphire

1 in 600 for the level 25. And I get the damn level 26. I've captured every one that didn't flee. If I catch the entire level range outside of 25, I'll give up. Fishing is terrible. So painfully slow in these games. 

I have 11 Japanese Sapphire. 

$_12.jpg

Edited by HaxAras

@HaxAras @theSLAYER

is there a clearer way to view the new spreadsheet? I can only see half of it on the main page and would like to fill in a huge chunk of gen2 later today. 

My worry is I waste my time/ someone else's time catching something for the archive that has already been submitted as I can't see if it has been contributed or not. 

Thanks