Under Level Collection

jojo12100

17 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Got the Seismitoad today, with DPPT update I discovered that I missed lv20 Drapion which will be very annoying to get.

Other corrections:

-Piloswine in Pt is at lv34

-Octillery can be obtained at lv 19 with Pokewalker

Are you making a contribution or just talking about what you have?

Which Pokewalker course? 

Edited by HaxAras

1 hour ago, jojo12100 said:

I'm trying to help, not for contribution (maybe one if I'm in a good mood) but for documentation.

You keep mentioning which ones you have (like the level 5 Jellicent) but it doesn't help much if you're not contributing it. It just gets confusing. I'm mostly trying to work on the gen 3 collection. I might do gen 4-5 later, when I get my 3DS back. I just need to know which ones we have. I have the gen 4 Medichaim to contribute, I just need to trade it to my R4 later tonight probably. 

Do you know off the top of your head which Pokewalker course has the Octillery? I could start working on that. 

There's a level 30 Piloswine friend safari in gen 6 which could lead to an under-leveled Mamoswine as well. I read online that people weren't able to trade Mamoswine because of it's level. 

5 minutes ago, Poke J said:

So I decided that the OT rule was stupid so I got rid of it.  For the next week I'm going on a road trip so I'll have some down time so I'm planning on getting the SOS Pokemon in gen 7 and do another Black play through so I'll catch those ones as I see them.

Anything in particular? I have a complete White save as well. I could import some Pokemon and we could try to knock out gen 5 together. 

24 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

Anything in particular? I have a complete White save as well. I could import some Pokemon and we could try to knock out gen 5 together. 

As of now I don't have any particular targets as I'm playing through the game with a more open mind this time, so it'll be what ever I stumble upon at first.  Afterwards I'll try and RNG abuse the more hard to find ones, but I'll have to find a table that lists the encounter slots to make that a feasible method.  As of now just catch what ever you want to catch and just mention at some point in time that you've caught that one so I can update the list.

Hey I looked through my gen 1 saves and I found that I had the poliwhirl you were looking for. Ill look in my other saves and let you know if I find anything else. btw this was caught in my blue save

061 - POLIWHIRL - BA5A.pk1

found two more in my crystal save

073 - TENTACRUEL - 8AEB.pk2

119 - SEAKING - 280C.pk2

found this in my leaf green save

089 - MUK - 0C36B5EDDC92.pk3

• Like 1

19 hours ago, HaxAras said:

Do you know off the top of your head which Pokewalker course has the Octillery? I could start working on that.

It's Beyond the Sea (GTS exclusive Pokewalker).

New corrections:

-there is no wild Foretress in HGSS

-Drapion is at lv 22 in DP only

-Whiscash can be found at lv10 in HGSS

-Haunter can be found at lv15 in Crystal

-Dragonair can be found at lv10 in Crystal (GS?).

-Magneton can even be obtained at lv 10 during Fun Fiesta event mission

-Seaking can be obtained at lv10 in SM

-Herdier can be obtained at lv10 in B2W2 (Hidden Grotto)

-Unfezant can be obtained at lv22 in BW at Lostlorn Forest

-Nidorino/Nidorina can be obtained at lv15 in Safari Zone in HGSS

-Primeape can be obtained in HG only at lv15 Route 9

-Poliwhirl can be obtained at lv10 in HGSS Route 22

-Electrode can be obtained at lv23 in HGSS

-Lanturn can be found at lv20 in DP at Route 220

-Skiploom can be found at lv12 in Diamond via Pokeradar

-Pelipper can be found at lv15 via Pokewalker Sightseeing

-Sharpedo can be found at lv10 in SM

-Banette can be found at lv32 in B2W2 Strange House

-Dusclops can be found at lv36 in Pt TurnBack Cave

-Glalie can be found at lv40 in ORAS demo

-Sealeo at lv25 in Undella Bay in Winter in BWB2W2

-Walrein at lv30 in Undella Bay in Winter in B2W2

-Flotazel at lv10 in B2W2 Listlorn Forest

-Purugly can be found at lv36 in ORAS

-Skuntank at lv29 in Diamond

-Bronzong at lv30 in Friend Safari

-Gabite at lv30 in Friend Safari

Edited by jojo12100
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

It's Beyond the Sea (GTS exclusive Pokewalker).

Of course it is. I was going to unlock every other course legitimately and then use Action Replay or something to unlock that course on my save files when I've done that. But I'm not that close to unlocking all the others yet. 

1 minute ago, HaxAras said:

Of course it is. I was going to unlock every other course legitimately and then use Action Replay or something to unlock that course on my save files when I've done that. But I'm not that close to unlocking all the others yet. 

Maybe if you connect to a Fake GTS server you can still get it?

Hey guys so I went and caught a few of the gen 1 pokes you needed. These were all caught in my pokemon yellow save. Also I wasnt sure if you made a mistake on the listing or you already had it but I was able to catch the level 6 metapod in viridian forest in pokemon yellow. I also go the level 4 one so im not sure if you still needed them.

011 - METAPOD - 1244.pk1

011 - METAPOD - 8A4F.pk1

020 - RATICATE - B465.pk1

099 - KINGLER - 7BBE.pk1

022 - FEAROW - 808D.pk1

• Thanks 1

Ok, I have a mystery for you: does lv19 Swadloon really exist? According to Bulbapedia/Serebii it should appear but when I check RNG slot I can't find it even with 1% or 4%.

Also I have found all except lv22 Toxicroak and Special FunFest Mission ones.

I'll update soon with all the corrections (lots of Friend Safari)

-lv22 Toxicroak in DP Safari

-lv38 Abomasnow in Pt

-lv30 Galvantula Friend Safari XY

-lv25 Zorark in BW

-lv30 Lampent Friend Safari XY

-lv30 Fraxure Friend Safari XY

-LV30 Beartic Friend Safari XY

-lv30 Golurk Friend Safari XY

-lv49 Zweilous in B2W2 Victory Road

-lv35 Dragalge in Y

-lv35 Clawitzer in X

-lv30 Pyroar Friend Safari XY

-lv30 Gogoat Friend Safari XY

-lv30 Sliggoo Friend Safari XY

-lv24 Pangoro in SOS Battle SM

-lv35 Amoonguss in B2W2 Hidden Grotto

-lv10 Dragonair in B2W2 Hidden Grotto Special FunFest Mission

-lv10 Shelgon in B2W2 Hidden Grotto SpecialFunFest Mission

Edited by jojo12100
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Ok I have a win-win deal: if someone accepts to share in public his/her lv22 Toxicroak from DP (Untouched) I'll share in public the Underleved he/she wanted.

I hope someone will be interested ^^

That's the great marsh one? I can start hunting that if you'd be willing to trade for your level 5 Jellicent. 

3 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

Is there not a way to take a save that Toxicorak will appear and make a backup of it?

It'll be simpler to just export the .pkm/pk4 as we ignore how time mechanic works in Gen4. I mean you can't cheat with it easily.

If only Pokecheck still exists.

Edited by jojo12100

@Johnwraight you can defiantly help. I think @HaxAras is working on gen 5 and I'm working on gen 5 and 7.  But, right now since there are so many Pokémon to get just catch what every you want just as long as you have the means to extract the Pokémon or the save file from your game.

Also @HaxAras I've get my hands on a copy of Green Version so I can get you those in game trades at the lowest possible level.

Edited by Poke J
  • Like 1

@Poke J cool I'll start working on gen 1 now then see if I can get some off your list. How do you want them extracted? Just using pkhex?

edit 1: so I decided to kick start with Pokemon yellow and have already caught the route 9 fearow.

i will upload it when I have a couple from yellow to upload

IMG_7660.JPG

Edited by Johnwraight
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Poke J said:

@Johnwraight you can defiantly help. I think @HaxAras is working on gen 5 and I'm working on gen 5 and 7.  But, right now since there are so many Pokémon to get just catch what every you want just as long as you have the means to extract the Pokémon or the save file from your game.

Also @HaxAras I've get my hands on a copy of Green Version so I can get you those in game trades at the lowest possible level.

I decided to wait until I get my 3DS with CFW back because trading Pokemon to my R4 using a DS with a broken top screen is a royal pain in the ass. My main projects will be finishing gen 3 and starting on gen 5. I can catch Pokemon exclusive to Silver, all gen 3 games, Diamond, Platinum, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Black and White and Y. Those are the ones I currently have complete saves in. 

I also refuse to do any more like Magcargo and Tentacruel. It took so long to get those 2. I spent over 8 hours fishing one day only to move onto 5-6 hours of busting rocks.