PokeBox pokemon file server

Vincenzo3

4 minutes ago, Got_Eevees said:

Search by name, Pokedex #, stats,nickname,OT,and everything possible.

Pokedex Number probably.

Hm...The same as search but only the more used ones. Like shinyness. OT: A-Z (heh,AZ), Pokedex #,Alphabetical names.etc.But also Competition Tiers!

Uh..you,me,and only we.

It rhymed! xD Ok,Look Sir Karpy Warpy Fishy Wishy, Hmm..Me,you,jasenyoface?(he's too busy w/Pkhex...),evandixon, @wrathsoffire!

and anyone else good enough?

Hm...Events,Competition Tiers,aren't u working?sorry to bug you,Pokemon in general,hm..

Good stuff.

People can create a PP.org account and upload Pokemon? And then they can upload their own Pkm to a central database and have a special box for theirs?

But we can access all Pokemon?

Remember half an hour ago, you said "Not Pokecheck"?

Everything you mentioned, sounds almost like PokeCheck, just without the Legality Analysis. Lol.

5 minutes ago, Got_Eevees said:

You can't store Pokemon online w/it.

Huh? [not sure what you meant by that]

PokeCheck allowed Gen 4/5 GTS upload to online server,
as well as uploading from a website.

4 minutes ago, Got_Eevees said:

That page is basically a bunch of events.
We host a bunch of events here too, so what gives?

2 minutes ago, Got_Eevees said:

How are your sleeping habits?

2 minutes ago, Got_Eevees said:

:p. RIP: Sleep

Actually,no. I slept pretty well. Last Post then went to sleep.

Not that I don't like small talk, but once again, off-topic.

What's the point of PM-ing me, if you are going to off topic wherever you go.

Well i'm back, but it's not something to detect clones, I already cleaned that. I had like 33k of Shiny files because of PkHeX and saves editors like that. With importing pokemon in recent gen but keeping it in the old gen, with backups of saves etc etc, I had too much clones. And I want 0 clones. I cleaned that already. But there's NO TOOL to have a simple move to saves in a Pokémon Box, Pokémon Ranch or Trigger's PC way.

PkHeX for example, if you set a Pokemon from a file in a save, it'll STAY as a pokemon file, and it's getting crazy. Just a tool to move from save to save and from a folder WITHOUT any duplicate. I move a pokemon file on a save, it deletes it. You move a pokemon from a save to the box of the tool ? It deletes the file from the save and it stored.

Really like Trigger's PC is working but universal gen.

Pokecheck was helping me to avoid duplicates etc, but not user-friendly too. But better than what PkHex can offer (since it's not the first use of it of course)

• Ditto 1

5 minutes ago, Vladcik said:

Well i'm back, but it's not something to detect clones, I already cleaned that. I had like 33k of Shiny files because of PkHeX and saves editors like that. With importing pokemon in recent gen but keeping it in the old gen, with backups of saves etc etc, I had too much clones. And I want 0 clones. I cleaned that already. But there's NO TOOL to have a simple move to saves in a Pokémon Box, Pokémon Ranch or Trigger's PC way.

PkHeX for example, if you set a Pokemon from a file in a save, it'll STAY as a pokemon file, and it's getting crazy. Just a tool to move from save to save and from a folder WITHOUT any duplicate. I move a pokemon file on a save, it deletes it. You move a pokemon from a save to the box of the tool ? It deletes the file from the save and it stored.

Really like Trigger's PC is working but universal gen.

Pokecheck was helping me to avoid duplicates etc, but not user-friendly too. But better than what PkHex can offer (since it's not the first use of it of course)

@Vladcik

I agree.

Something  like the most hyped up thing ever (Pkhex included with it) and Pokemon storage capabilities.

In order for this topic to remain open, two guidelines need to be met:

1. Stay on topic
  2. Do not “double post”

Formal warnings will be issued.
This means: moving forward, posts will need to be approved before appearing on the forums; warning points will also be applied to your account; lastly, temporary/permanent bans may be issued.  Is it worth it?

For the most part, this thread has been cleaned up and it would be wonderful if it stays this way.  

Thank you and carry on.  

• Thanks 1
  • Proud 1
  • Relieved 1