Question about Pal Park

Harvey27

As far as I am aware, yes you can pal park in the korean version.  Whether or not korean versions of gen 3 games exist has been a big debate.  I would personally assume you could pal park any language game (which I believe is the case for the other language 4G games too).  I could be wrong, and it has been a very long time since we did the research.  @Bond697, @SCV, @Kaphotics, do you guys want to weigh in?

• Amazed 1

9 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

As far as I am aware, yes you can pal park in the korean version.  Whether or not korean versions of gen 3 games exist has been a big debate.  I would personally assume you could pal park any language game (which I believe is the case for the other language 4G games too).  I could be wrong, and it has been a very long time since we did the research.  @Bond697, @SCV, @Kaphotics, do you guys want to weigh in?

That is what makes me doubt, that there are no games of the 3 gene in Korean, since I asked and they told me that they could not for the reason mentioned above, but another person told me that if they could pass the pokemon of another cartridge with another language to the game in Korean of the gen 4, many thanks for your help, the truth is that I am very confused with this subject.

Edited by Harvey27

25 minutes ago, Harvey27 said:

That is what makes me doubt, that there are no games of the 3 gene in Korean, since I asked and they told me that they could not for the reason mentioned above, but another person told me that if they could pass the pokemon of another cartridge with another language to the game in Korean of the gen 4, many thanks for your help, the truth is that I am very confused with this subject.

It is testable with an emulator.  I would try it (if you don't mind playing the game in korean).

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

This line is in bulbapedia:
" Pokémon can only be migrated if the Generation III game and Generation IV game are the same language, unless the Generation IV game is Korean, in which case any language Generation III game can be used (due to the Generation III games not being released in Korean) "

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

2 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

It is testable with an emulator.  I would try it (if you don't mind playing the game in korean).

I will try with an emulator, you know more than I do about this, so I will stay with your opinion, thank you very much for clarifying my doubt, since much debate is on this, so I confused myself, but now I am clear that if can, thank you.

I have Pokemon PT game in Korean, and there is a Pal Park. No Gen 3 carts are released in Korean though, but I am fairly certain if I put in a Japanese cart or something, it should function.

EDIT:  I just read that Bulbapaedia line theSlayer put up. Derp.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...