Unusual Pokémon Sightings Europe Event

InsaneNutter

Will anyone be going to one of the Unusual Pokémon Sightings in Europe Events? essentially in select European cities Kangaskhan and Unown will spawn pretty frequently. From what people have mentioned you can obtain E,U, R, O, and P Unown.

The event is also taking place in some UK cities, which I never realised. I'll be visiting Manchester this weekend with a couple of mates to hopefully add a couple of rare Pokemon to the Pokedex, along with doing a couple of raids.

Spoiler

Unusual Pokémon Sightings Predicted in Europe

Trainers,

We’ve heard that as early as this weekend, some Pokémon rarely seen in Europe, including Kangaskhan and Unown, may begin appearing in certain European cities. This unusual occurrence is predicted to last until August 21. Keep your eyes peeled if you’re in one of the cities listed below, because this may be a great opportunity to add some additional Pokémon to your Pokédex.

While you’re out looking for these Pokémon, consider stopping by your local Unibail-Rodamco shopping center. In addition to being a great place to find these Pokémon, we’ve heard that Lure Modules will be activated at many PokéStops found at these locations throughout the weekends of August 12 and August 19.

Vienna, Austria 
Prague, Czech Republic 
Copenhagen, Denmark 
Helsinki, Finland 
Dijon, France 
Lille, France 
Lyon, France 
Marseille, France 
Nice, France 
Paris, France 
Rennes, France 
Berlin, Germany 
Bochum, Germany 
Gera, Germany 
Leipzig, Germany 
Mönchengladbach, Germany 
Munich, Germany 
Oberhausen, Germany 
Recklinghausen, Germany 
Milan, Italy 
Naples, Italy 
Rome, Italy 
Oslo, Norway 
Warsaw, Poland 
Lisbon, Portugal 
Bratislava, Slovakia 
Badajoz, Spain 
Barcelona, Spain 
Cádiz, Spain 
Madrid, Spain 
Sevilla, Spain 
San Sebastián, Spain 
Valencia, Spain 
Valladolid, Spain 
Stockholm, Sweden 
Zürich, Switzerland 
Almere, The Netherlands 
Amsterdam, The Netherlands 
Leidschendam, The Netherlands 
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands 
Belfast, United Kingdom 
Birmingham, United Kingdom 
Cardiff, United Kingdom 
Glasgow, United Kingdom 
London, United Kingdom 
Manchester, United Kingdom

—The Pokémon GO team

Source: https://www.pokemongolive.com/en/post/europesightings

• Amazed 1

They should, the rest of the world needs a crazy event like the Yokohama Pokemon Go one too!

I hope to at least add Kangaskhan, Unown and Girafarig to my Pokedex today. We managed to find a Girafarig nest about 45 mins away from the station in Manchester, so plan to make the most of the day and head over to that too. Only one person in our little group who's going has it.

Is Girafarig ultra rare for you guys too?

• Like 1