SM - Yokohama Pikachu Outbreak

jojo12100

• jasenyoface changed the title to SM - Yokohama Pikachu Outbreak
51 minutes ago, jasenyoface said:

What's your take on bullet point 2?

Hide contents

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 5.11.54 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-04 at 5.12.20 AM.png

I wonder if this means other Pokémon will be available too.  

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/pika_event/news/post.php/7/?i002=news

While other Pokemon may be present, there may not be a gift based on them.
(If anything, I'm expecting a mystery gift of a Pikachu with unique moves or items >< )

@argus1963 will you be free for this?

• Like 1
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

18 hours ago, jasenyoface said:

What's your take on bullet point 2?

Reveal hidden contents

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 5.11.54 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-04 at 5.12.20 AM.png

I wonder if this means other Pokémon will be available too.  

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/pika_event/news/post.php/7/?i002=news

The fact that the second distribution doesn't specify Pikachu when it easily could makes me think it won't be a regular Pikachu. It might be a Cap Pikachu though.

Also, it's interesting to note that it sounds like the (1) distribution will have the distribution device inside one of the Pikachu costumes (like was done in 2014), but the (2) distribution is only within a specific location (so the device isn't inside the costume, despite the fact that they are already doing that for the same event). To me, that indicates it's a costume that it isn't as easy to put a 3DS inside of. Alternatively, since it can be obtained an unlimited number of times, it might be to prevent this happening, where people follow the parade with their 3DSes to get the distribution.

It is level 40, has Static, and knows Hold Hands, Play Nice, Teeter Dance and Happy Hour.

It's in a Cherish Ball, its OT is カーニバル (Carnival) and its Trainer ID is 170809.

This one is female Hasty, but those aren't necessarily locked (gender is already known not to be).

Edited by SnorlaxMonster
  • Like 1
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 2

21 hours ago, SnorlaxMonster said:

It is level 40, has Static, and knows Hold Hands, Play Nice, Teeter Dance and Happy Hour.

It's in a Cherish Ball, its OT is カーニバル (Carnival) and its Trainer ID is 170809.

This one is female Hasty, but those aren't necessarily locked (gender is already known not to be).

21 hours ago, SnorlaxMonster said:

uhhh thats level 10

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

2 minutes ago, honcoop91 said:

does ur 3ds and game need to be Japanese to collect this? from what i read online it doesnt

If thats the case, i can get it this weekend and put it into PKHex

So far local wireless and infrared distributed events since gen 6 have always been region free.
Read this thread for further clarification about that.

7 minutes ago, honcoop91 said:

does ur 3ds and game need to be Japanese to collect this? from what i read online it doesnt

If thats the case, i can get it this weekend and put it into PKHex

local wireless events are usually not locked.

try to get the wc7fulls, if you can!