Question about save file editor japanese (Gen 1 and 2)

Harvey27

Hello I hope you are well. I put them in context; I am playing Pokemon Blue (JP) and Pokemon Crystal (JP), I was wondering if there is a save file editor for Gen 1 and 2 in Japanese, because I used OmniEdit, Rhydon Editor and Pikasav and they do not read these games and I want to have a backup of my two games. What do you recommend me to do? . Thank you very much for your attention.

Edited by Harvey27

45 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

HMM?

PKHeX should work for you

Sorry for the inconvenience, I appreciate the recommendation, in pokemon cristal (Japanese); I used the PKHeX but in pokemon blue (Japanese) I get the following error when trying to open it with PKHeX, shown in the attached image. Well I play everything in VisualBoy Advance and run normal, I really appreciate your help.

Proyecto 451.png

Edited by Harvey27

I have another question, I have a notice that I get only with Entei and Raikou, I do not understand why it happens and that legally capture them as wandering pokemon, but hey, I think those are all my doubts, and I'll show you the images of the case.

Proyecto 452.png

Proyecto 453.png

14 hours ago, Harvey27 said:

I have another question, I have a notice that I get only with Entei and Raikou, I do not understand why it happens and that legally capture them as wandering pokemon, but hey, I think those are all my doubts, and I'll show you the images of the case.

Proyecto 452.png

Proyecto 453.png

From my knowledge, that is a bug with PKHeX but if you captured them in game, they should be fine and you can ignore that.

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1