Wonder Trade Bot Won't Trade Anything

WonderSquid

Running a Wonder Trade bot with Pokemon Moon. It gets as far as selecting a Pokemon to trade, and then cancels, and then selects it again, and then cancels, and then selects it again...

The noise is starting to get irritating and it's been doing this for fifteen minutes with no end in sight. My log looks like this, if it helps:

NTR: Touch screen command sent correctly
Bot: Test if pokemon is selected
NTR: Read pokémon data at offset 0x30000298
packet: cmd = 9, dataLen = 232
NTR: Read sucessful - PID 0x2183D3AA
Bot: Picked incorrect pokemon
Bot: Cancel selection and check again
NTR: Read pokémon data at box 17, slot 2
NTR: Send button command 0xFFD
NTR: Button command sent correctly
Bot: Touch pokémon
NTR: Touch the screen at 60,70
NTR: Send button command 0xFFD
NTR: Button command sent correctly
Bot: Touch pokémon
NTR: Touch the screen at 60,70

Except way way longer. 

I'm connected to the internet, standing next to where the most recently interacted with Guest is to make the whole collecting FC bit easier. It boots up Wonder Trade properly, selects a Pokemon, and then unselects it, and then selects it again, repeat ad nauseum. I've checked whether or not it's a legality issue with a random Exeggutor I caught, and it won't trade that either. 

For some reason it will trade Pokemon I have just now received from Wonder Trade, and nothing else. Pokemon I've received from previous Wonder Trade sessions are ignored, so it's not an ID number thing either. 

Edited by WonderSquid

12 minutes ago, WonderSquid said:

I'm connected to the internet, standing next to where the most recently interacted with Guest is to make the whole collecting FC bit easier. It boots up Wonder Trade properly, selects a Pokemon, and then unselects it, and then selects it again, repeat ad nauseum. I've checked whether or not it's a legality issue with a random Exeggutor I caught, and it won't trade that either. 

For some reason it will trade Pokemon I have just now received from Wonder Trade, and nothing else. Pokemon I've received from previous Wonder Trade sessions are ignored, so it's not an ID number thing either. 

What are your settings? And what version are you using?

I'm running 11.5 firmware, and 3.4 of PKMN-NTR. Moon is properly updated as well. I have Collect FC checked, though I've tried it without this with the same results. Right now I'm trying to trade box contents, but I've also tried loading from the Wonder Trade folder, and nothing changes with that either. I don't have it on Run Endlessly mode, but I don't know how much difference that would make since it pretty much won't run at all. 

Edited by WonderSquid

23 minutes ago, WonderSquid said:

I'm running 11.5 firmware, and 3.4 of PKMN-NTR. Moon is properly updated as well. I have Collect FC checked, though I've tried it without this with the same results. Right now I'm trying to trade box contents, but I've also tried loading from the Wonder Trade folder, and nothing changes with that either. I don't have it on Run Endlessly mode, but I don't know how much difference that would make since it pretty much won't run at all. 

And you have InputRedirection also right?

P.S. Run Endlessly mode will endlessly run from one slot

I don't know. This is the first I've heard of any Sun and Moon-specific patch, and Google isn't telling me much. I haven't noticed any connection errors. It seems to be a problem with the bot itself just repeatedly selecting and unselecting the same Pokemon until it crashes half an hour later. 

Edited by WonderSquid

21 minutes ago, WonderSquid said:

I don't know. This is the first I've heard of any Sun and Moon-specific patch, and Google isn't telling me much. I haven't noticed any connection errors. It seems to be a problem with the bot itself just repeatedly selecting and unselecting the same Pokemon until it crashes half an hour later. 

Huh, that's weird because it's works perfectly for me. Try to send a issue to the official GitHub and see what happens.