Custom moves!

Hi! I have decided to create a topic to figure out some peoples ideas of moves... This isn't Pokemon exclusive, it can be for anything. The rules are simple. State a move, its typing/what its like and its strengths and weaknesses. They can also be things like Dojutsu/Kekkei Genkei (if you know what they are). 

Great! I look forward to your responses! 

Name: (Z-Judgment) Alpha's Fury
Type: Normal (However, Always Super Effective against every type the Opponent has, multiplied)
Base Power: 210

Description:
Out of pure wrath, the user creates rifts in space and time, to summon out multiple plates to combine into a major blast in the sky,
and rain down pure power, to hit every opponent on the field. If the user is confused, this attack does twice the damage.

aura sphere.png

Name:
Planetary Aura Sphere

Type:
Fighting

Category:
Special

Description:
The user lets loose a blast of aura power from deep within its body at the target, with 3 other aura blasts orbiting the main one.
This attack never misses, and hits even if the target protects itself or cannot be seen.

Base Power:

Effect:
Always hits, even during semi-invulnerable turn.
Ghost types are not immune to this attack.

Learnset:
Mega Evolve Lucario in battle, and Aura Sphere will change to Planetary Aura Sphere if it has:
6 Perfect IVs (no Hyper training), max EV in Special Attack,
max friendship, traveled across the world, defeated a Ninetales in its Lifetime, max all contest stats, caught in a Beast Ball.

source of Mega Lucario image: http://elsdrake.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Lucario-v2-428446123

One last time then! 

Name: Glacier Freeze Collapse

Freeze Dry Z move

Type: Ice

Attack: Base 110, Never misses

Description: The user surrounds the foe with a huge glacier, which splits in half, and collapses on the foe.

Ok guys one update. Try to make it not super sayan levels like my god :D

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

aura sphere.png

Name:
Planetary Aura Sphere

Type:
Fighting

Category:
Special

Description:
The user lets loose a blast of aura power from deep within its body at the target, with 3 other aura blasts orbiting the main one.
This attack never misses, and hits even if the target protects itself or cannot be seen.

Base Power:

Effect:
Always hits, even during semi-invulnerable turn.
Ghost types are not immune to this attack.

Learnset:
Mega Evolve Lucario in battle, and Aura Sphere will change to Planetary Aura Sphere if it has:
6 Perfect IVs (no Hyper training), max EV in Special Attack,
max friendship, traveled across the world, defeated a Ninetales in its Lifetime, max all contest stats, caught in a Beast Ball.

source of Mega Lucario image: http://elsdrake.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Lucario-v2-428446123

I get that Ninetales reference too lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HakuEdoTensei said:

Ok guys one update. Try to make it not super sayan levels like my god :D

at least my requirements for it, are almost impossible.

You can't have max contest stats and be in a beast ball at the same time (yet) XD

2 minutes ago, HakuEdoTensei said:

I get that Ninetales reference too lol

I would expect you to.
It was carefully slipped in, with fans of that franchise in mind ><

Just now, theSLAYER said:

at least my requirements for it, are almost impossible.

You can't have max contest stats and be in a beast ball at the same time (yet) XD

I would expect you to.
It was carefully slipped in, with fans of that franchise in mind ><

Very clever... Lets count in Spanish

ino 

dos 

tres

cuatro 

;) 

• 1 month later...

Facing Life Every Day

Basic gist of it: Works similar to Metrenome except based on how much you've worked on/with that Pokemon.

Type: Normal

Learn: Depressed but hardworking Eevees (like me,except I'm a human... *sigh*In Pokemon no affection or frendship.Gets stronger with increasing friendship and affection levels.)

Base Damage: 230 (Because,duh,you're facing life.every.single.day. *sigh*.....)

Damage rises by 50 for every affection heart in Poke-Amie and 50 numbers raised in friendship.

Description: When one faces life every day,working hard and trying their best,but still receives no affection or friendship (for me I have lots of affection. I only have no friendship except for you guys....) and unleashes it all out. When it finally recieves friendship and love it powers up like never before...

Reference: Me. I face life every day. ;_;. No joke....

I'm kinda depressed... I blame puberty since I basically feel like that all the time...it somehow still affects me after all this time later... *sigh*..

• 3 years later...

These are just my wild imaginings but would be cool to see none the less imo ha ha.

Name: 1000 Strikes

Type: Fighting

Attack: Base 100, 90 Hit rate

PP: 3

Description: The user unleashes a blindingly fast flurry of skin rending Punches, organ tearing palm strikes and bone shattering chops.

This move is unique (as in no other Pokémon knows this move) and can only be learned by TM. any fighting type Pokémon with fists (excluding Hitmonchan) can use it but its base damage will be lowed to 70. for full effect teach to Machamp.

Name: Armageddon

Type: Dragon

Attack: 1000, 100 hit rate (95 hr vs flying Pokémon)

Charge time: 3 turns

PP:1

Description: The user, after three turns unleashes a Mega Powerful beam of Energy annihilating anything within its path. it doesn't need to be accurate. 

This move is unique (as in no other Pokémon knows this move) and can only be learned by TM. This is the ultimate attack. if the enemy can't take down the Pokémon using it within 3 turns, regardless if the enemy trainer has any other Pokémon left, if this move fires, you win. if targeting a flying type Pokémon however only that Pokémon will be taken down and the battle will continue. the one hit win only applies if targeting a non flying type Pokémon. it will then require three entire battles to recharge to be able to use the Pokémon and the move again, One battle if sent to a Pokémon center right away. the Pokémon who used it is essentially "fainted" until then. IF this move actually misses, somehow.. the Pokémon who actually dodged it deserves a medal and a one month all exclusive paid vacation to a location of its choice. and the Pokémon who used the move won't be able to fight afterwards and will have to be switched out.

Edited by Freeasabird420183
add missing information, a small addition nothing major.