Gen 3/4 PID and Initial Seed

english09

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Lol, apparently they're already on the event gallery ><

Why do they have extreme speed listed as a move? Extremespeed is a Pokemon Box egg move. They should know tackle, growl and tail whip. 

How many were there total? I think I was once told somewhere around 420. I could generate more. But filling up that save was a miserable 20+ hour project and I wanted to kill myself the entire time. But I promised a full save. I also spent hours trying to get a complete set of debug Unown. I filled 3-4 boxes just trying to get the last one. So trying to get all the variants of this Zigzagoon will probably never happen but I can try to get more. 

Anybody happen to have a clone of one of my Japanese Ruby saves with the E-reader Regi dolls scanned in? The gen 4 Lucario doll is on the event gallery I think. Maybe those could have a place somewhere?

Edit: nevermind. I went back and read the previous posts and saw that there were only 145 spreads. Did I really manage to get every single spread in the 420 I generated? That seems incredibly unlikely. Or somebody else had some of the spreads already?

As for the Extremespeed Zigzagoon. The only luck I've ever had was using the Colosseum/XD: save editor's wonderful "Generate shiny ID" feature and then changing a gen 3 save to have that ID and hatching the egg on that save. 

Edited by HaxAras
  • Like 1