Pokémon GO Anniversary

jasenyoface

5 minutes ago, CatchEmNone said:

Is this a once in a lifetime thing?

This particular event started July 6, 2017 and will end on July 24, 2017 1 p.m. PDT.

8 minutes ago, CatchEmNone said:

Did this game had this lind of limited events before?

There are been many special events before. Click this link to view past events

10 minutes ago, CatchEmNone said:

Crap my phone cant handle this game i will probably miss half of the rare pokemon by the time i buy a new phone

Yeah, Pokemon GO is sort of rough on phones.  It's a battery drainer through and through.  If applicable, use a phone case that has an external battery.  For example, I use the Apple Smart Case with my iPhone, basically giving me ~200% battery life.

8 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

(Party Hat Pikachu, Santa Hat Pikachu, Shiny Magikarp)

The Shiny Magikarp was limited?  I had heard that some Raids against Magikarp are more likely to be shiny.  If this isn't the case, I have wasted a handful of Raid passes. :/

8 minutes ago, jasenyoface said:

The Shiny Magikarp was limited?  I had heard that some Raids against Magikarp are more likely to be shiny.  If this isn't the case, I have wasted a handful of Raid passes. :/

Oh, I didn't know that's a thing.

A quick google shows that it's apparently true.

It's the first one to repeat, then.

(in that case, magikarp raids make sense now, lol)

• Like 1

So my hope is that some hacker will come out of nowhere one day and release accounts with all the pokemon inside.

I missed the first days of yugioh duel links too i guess i will miss some cards forever now yay.

Oh well atleast they are doing a event now with a free dark magician and blue eyes white dragon with alternative artworks so thats minus 2 rare missing stuff.

Oh i never knew the Shiny Magikarp was limited, that's a shame! I have a Gyarados fully powered up and almost 500 candy to evolve a Shiny Magikarp if I ever happen to get one.

Currently i'm trying to hatch a Pichu with a cap, sadly my last 10 2k eggs have all been Goldeen, Spearow or Geodudes. The first 5k i put on did however hatch in to a Magby, which i think was the only baby Pokemon i needed.