Hey !!

Today, I tried to modify my save of pokemon Y, and it wasn't my first time, I'm not a noob... I think ^^ but when I tried to re-inject this one in my game, I learn that my save is corrupted...

To process, I use'd SAVeFL to extract/re-inject saves files, and PKHeX (lastest version) to modify the "main"s. I play on a not-physical game and my CWF is luma 8.2... but I havn't HBL...

I finally decide to create a new save, to extract this, and to re-edit this one (boxes, badges, events in game...) with for objectif that it look like my original that I conserve on my PC, but when I go to "Trainers Info", I found '0x000' Value,  '0x004' Value... What is that ? Can I modify ?

Thanks to help

P.S. : sorry for errors in ly english, I'm french ^^

EDIT : forgoten to say... I think it's an error with SAVeFL, cause of Secure Value or something of this kind... have you got a solution to replace SAVeFL ?

Edited by SteakFriteBolognaise

7 minutes ago, SteakFriteBolognaise said:

@theSlayer HI !

No... I don't know how to do this... I shoukd have ?

After you replace the save,
So import the save, then.
wMgeI0EmTNIiAAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA=

While hovering over the game you imported save from,
"delete this secure value"

those are offsets that have data stored, and scrolling through the list will show what amount is stored.

However, the unknown ones are labelled as the offset (0x0000, 0x0004 etc), as we have yet to discovered what is actually stored.

Ok, I understand... I have an hypothesis about 0x000... maybe this is the number of step... I assume this because in my original save, this number is 3.636.988...  and in the save createad for try to solve my problem, this number is 4... and I precisely do 4 steps juste after be wake up Fletchling and before save the game... this just an Idea...

and may 0x004 is the number of saves... 500 in my original one, 1 in my attempt to solve... this is not incoherent i think...

4 minutes ago, SteakFriteBolognaise said:

Ok, I understand... I have an hypothesis about 0x000... maybe this is the number of step... I assume this because in my original save, this number is 3.636.988...  and in the save createad for try to solve my problem, this number is 4... and I precisely do 4 steps juste after be wake up Fletchling and before save the game... this just an Idea...

Give JKSV a try. I had no problems with it.