Hey !!

Today, I tried to modify my save of pokemon Y, and it wasn't my first time, I'm not a noob... I think ^^ but when I tried to re-inject this one in my game, I learn that my save is corrupted...

To process, I use'd SAVeFL to extract/re-inject saves files, and PKHeX (lastest version) to modify the "main"s. I play on a not-physical game and my CWF is luma 8.2... but I havn't HBL...

I finally decide to create a new save, to extract this, and to re-edit this one (boxes, badges, events in game...) with for objectif that it look like my original that I conserve on my PC, but when I go to "Trainers Info", I found '0x000' Value,  '0x004' Value... What is that ? Can I modify ?

Thanks to help

P.S. : sorry for errors in ly english, I'm french ^^

EDIT : forgoten to say... I think it's an error with SAVeFL, cause of Secure Value or something of this kind... have you got a solution to replace SAVeFL ?

Edited by SteakFriteBolognaise

Ok, I understand... I have an hypothesis about 0x000... maybe this is the number of step... I assume this because in my original save, this number is 3.636.988...  and in the save createad for try to solve my problem, this number is 4... and I precisely do 4 steps juste after be wake up Fletchling and before save the game... this just an Idea...

and may 0x004 is the number of saves... 500 in my original one, 1 in my attempt to solve... this is not incoherent i think...

4 minutes ago, SteakFriteBolognaise said:

Ok, I understand... I have an hypothesis about 0x000... maybe this is the number of step... I assume this because in my original save, this number is 3.636.988...  and in the save createad for try to solve my problem, this number is 4... and I precisely do 4 steps juste after be wake up Fletchling and before save the game... this just an Idea...

Give JKSV a try. I had no problems with it.