Hello:

I want to thank everyone for explaining so well how to use the PKHeX program, and how to import the created file to the Citra emulator. I was successful in creating my own character, specially when I was trying to resolve the problem when the screen freezes on black after selecting my character in Pokemon X. But I still have one problem, and I was hoping if someone would help me.

When I load the game in the Citra emulator with the character file I created, and after I placed it in the right folder, this freeze screen appears (see screen capture). Of course, I don't understand what's happening. 

Would you help me, please? And thank you. =)

595033981d751_ScreenShotQuestion.thumb.png.ccf0bae3ea52771b2764fd338c189e97.png

50 minutes ago, SamKellyth said:

Hello:

I want to thank everyone for explaining so well how to use the PKHeX program, and how to import the created file to the Citra emulator. I was successful in creating my own character, specially when I was trying to resolve the problem when the screen freezes on black after selecting my character in Pokemon X. But I still have one problem, and I was hoping if someone would help me.

When I load the game in the Citra emulator with the character file I created, and after I placed it in the right folder, this freeze screen appears (see screen capture). Of course, I don't understand what's happening. 

Would you help me, please? And thank you. =)

595033981d751_ScreenShotQuestion.thumb.png.ccf0bae3ea52771b2764fd338c189e97.png

show us the folder with the file (and also the address bar, I wanna see if it's the right file and folder)

1 hour ago, SamKellyth said:

Citra 2.png

The size of the file looks wrong.

This is what it should look like:

Capture2.PNG

(my address bar will look different cause different game, but you get the idea)

I get the feeling that you didn't select export a save, but rather save a pokemon.
What tipped that of:
1. file extension of .pk6
2. file size way too small

21 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

The size of the file looks wrong.

This is what it should look like:

Capture2.PNG

(my address bar will look different cause different game, but you get the idea)

I get the feeling that you didn't select export a save, but rather save a pokemon.
What tipped that of:
1. file extension of .pk6
2. file size way too small

It's just as you said! I have saved it in the wrong way. Thank you so much for your help! =)

• Like 1