Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver (U)/(J) Action Replay Codes

Fallen

The one that gives you 999999 steps

That code only unlocks in-game courses. THIS code unlocks all courses, including event courses. ;)

94000130 fffb0000

62111880 00000000

b2111880 00000000

0000e71c 07ffffff

d2000000 00000000

With the code on, press SELECT at the title screen, then go into Connect to Pokewalker, and send someone out for a stroll, you should see the full list (about 5.5 pages) is now available. Happy walking. ^^

mewchuuuuuu.........you are fucking hot.....man, with that little code you realy helped me out if making decision to delete my game and start over again.......thx so much....!!!!

Thanks for the praise.;) Happy to be of service.

i need help with the max all EV code. i'm following the instructions, but it doesn't seem to be working. i've managed to get the maxed IV code to work though, so i dunno what the problem is. does the EV code not work if you already have 255 EVs in a stat or something?

huh...i now only need a code for five golden leafes...because I don´t think there are more than one on a route you allready found a golden leaf!!

That code won't be released. Elixir has created said code, but it won't be released for a long, long time due to the desire to keep Shiny Leaf Pokemon at a high value. And yes, I've tested said code and it does work. :3 Sorry. Also, please watch your language.

i need help with the max all EV code. i'm following the instructions, but it doesn't seem to be working. i've managed to get the maxed IV code to work though, so i dunno what the problem is. does the EV code not work if you already have 255 EVs in a stat or something?

You need to do the codes one at a time. Doing more than one at a time only causes one to work. Additionally, if you want EVs in two stats, you have to use the code that gives the desired EVs to both stats at the same time. Using the individual ones won't work because it rests all the other EVs to 0. Any time you happen to be using a code that uses the marking method, such as the EVs and IVs code, you have to use them one at a time.

huh...i now only need a code for five golden leafes...because I don´t think there are more than one on a route you allready found a golden leaf!!

I actually think I saw a modifier code for shiny leaves in a thread somewhere on the site,

That code won't be released. Elixir has created said code, but it won't be released for a long, long time due to the desire to keep Shiny Leaf Pokemon at a high value. And yes, I've tested said code and it does work. :3 Sorry.

but I never thought it was of any value till now, heh. But I CAN build PkMn with shiny leaves or crown. ;) So I suppose I don't really need that code.

That code only unlocks in-game courses. THIS code unlocks all courses, including event courses. ;)

94000130 fffb0000

62111880 00000000

b2111880 00000000

0000e71c 07ffffff

d2000000 00000000

With the code on, press SELECT at the title screen, then go into Connect to Pokewalker, and send someone out for a stroll, you should see the full list (about 5.5 pages) is now available. Happy walking. ^^

what event courses like all of em?

So wait I'm lost what's the shinny leafs thing can someone explain that to me?

well my friend, these leaves are necesarry to get a star on the trainer card, which changed the color of the card....well i need this kind of code to get my card become a cool black one!

and for the events course: i think mewchu means all of them.....like yellow forest, champs path, amity meadows.....and so on.....just all god damnit corses to stroll on and catch pokes! :D

So wait I'm lost what's the shinny leafs thing can someone explain that to me?

Not really sure what it's for, but occasionally your PkMn may pick up a shiny leaf, and after finding five, Lyra/Ethan will make a crown out of them for that PkMn. Other than that, I guess it's just a novelty.

what event courses like all of em?

Yes, with the code, you can unlock ALL courses. ;) Pretty nifty, right?

**EDIT** Haha! So dsa beat me to the punch, but I see, it's a necessary thing to get the 5-star trainer card. And you're also right about what I meant about the Pokewalker courses.

Edited by Mewchu
Avoiding double-posting.

Not really sure what it's for, but occasionally your PkMn may pick up a shiny leaf, and after finding five, Lyra/Ethan will make a crown out of them for that PkMn. Other than that, I guess it's just a novelty.

Yes, with the code, you can unlock ALL courses. ;) Pretty nifty, right?

It is indeed.

But it only unlocked 4 courses since I earned all the other ones by running.

:tongue:

It is indeed.

But it only unlocked 4 courses since I earned all the other ones by running.

:tongue:

then you are a very sporty beeing.....coz other people did not run all day long to get those courses! :D

@ mewchu: don´t worry i was just a lill bit faster than you.....it is like i am a suicune and you are the guy named eusin....! :D

well, boys and girls if you want more info on the trainer card and how to get the black colored one just jump over there: http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/trainercard.shtml

well my friend, these leaves are necesarry to get a star on the trainer card, which changed the color of the card....well i need this kind of code to get my card become a cool black one!

and for the events course: i think mewchu means all of them.....like yellow forest, champs path, amity meadows.....and so on.....just all god damnit corses to stroll on and catch pokes! :D

shiny leafs arnt hard to get though. i spent maybe a half hour total getting all five for my starter, serebii.net has a list of where they can be found based on the pokemon's nature

is there any way to make a code that forces evolution? for pokemon like kadabra which need to be traded to evolve. i was thinking maybe you could make one that fools the game into thinking that "kadabra" needs a fire stone to evolve or while the code is active "kadabra" will evolve next time it levels up...

i would make my own but i have no idea how people find out which codes do what. it cant just be trial and error because there some many things that could be done...