Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver (U)/(J) Action Replay Codes

Fallen

Well thanks KazoWAR, but seriously. Secret ID Viewer code NOW please... This is ridiculous! I need that AND the Mystery Gift codes...

I can try to make one for SID

*EDIT*

Changes Money in to SID, Start+Select to activate.

94000130 FFF30000

B2110DC0 00000000

DA000000 00000086

D6000000 00000088

D2000000 00000000

Edited by KazoWAR

A question about the Secret ID's. Mine comes up as a 4 digit number, I'm assuming that means there is a 0 in the front since money isn't displayed as 0XXXX? I ask this because I tried putting a 0 in my secret ID when using the HG/SS Pokesav and when I used the code and checked the memo It said 'Egg Apparently Hatched' instead of 'Egg Hatched' like it would if the correct SID was used.

A question about the Secret ID's. Mine comes up as a 4 digit number, I'm assuming that means there is a 0 in the front since money isn't displayed as 0XXXX? I ask this because I tried putting a 0 in my secret ID when using the HG/SS Pokesav and when I used the code and checked the memo It said 'Egg Apparently Hatched' instead of 'Egg Hatched' like it would if the correct SID was used.

Yes. There is a 0 in front of your SID. This is a common thing that happens in both Pokesav and when using the SID display code. If all else fails, might I suggest just making your own random SID? At any rate, there should be a zero before the rest of the 4 digits. Enjoy.

Max IVs on Wild Pokèmon for Japanese HG/SS. Tested and it should work!

Max IVs on Wild Pokèmon (JP)

1206DA52 0000201F

1206DA68 0000201F

1206DA7E 0000201F

1206DA94 0000201F

1206DAAA 0000201F

1206DAC0 0000201F

Edited by Bledan

Gotta be kidding... Does anyone, ANYONE have the codes for Mystery Gift???...

Seriously I wanna find out what that stupid Capsule Lock [ rokkukapuseru ] or ( ロックカプセル ) does and I ain't gonna find out until someone makes the codes for them... Pleeaassseee someone help me figure it out!!!

I can't get the multiplier codes to work... I activated one of them, the 4x one, but nothing happens. Tried holding R, nothing either. :(

[edit] Okay, it works now... but only because I took the Exp. Share off of one of my Pokémon. :\

Edited by Frou

Gotta be kidding... Does anyone, ANYONE have the codes for Mystery Gift???...

Seriously I wanna find out what that stupid Capsule Lock [ rokkukapuseru ] or ( ロックカプセル ) does and I ain't gonna find out until someone makes the codes for them... Pleeaassseee someone help me figure it out!!!

You shoul see me thread about mystery gift codes on Pokemon HGSS, this is the link: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5851