Events: Tracking of Mega Stones and Berries

theSLAYER

THE TRACKER

eoacmsxasxsax

Just fancy scribbles.

Okay, now that I've gotten your attention.
Ignoring the 3 announced Mega Stones,
It appears that there are still 6 that are presently unobtainable.

At the rate they've been giving out Mega Stones, they'll run out even before <Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon>'s release.

What do you think is next? Limited Z crystals? Back to horrible Battle Points?
Other unique items they've yet to give out?

Discuss!

• Like 1
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

In my opinion:

-the Galladite/Gardevorite/Loppunite will be distributed in July

-the Aggronite/Altarianite/Ampharosite in August after a July tournament

-the Latiosite/Latiasite in September maybe after a tournament

-the Diancite via Special Serial Code in October

but when USUM will be oout I hope they'll distribute back special event pokemon with competitive or event moves or HA.

I predict that they will distribute Aggronite, Altarianite, and Ampharosite around or after the 2017 North American International Championships.  Then release Latiosite, Latiasite and Diancite before the 2017 World Championships.  Sun and Moon games being "incomplete" before the next games are released seems unorthodox.  

On 24/06/2017 at 3:43 AM, jojo12100 said:

-the Diancite via Special Serial Code in October

A serial code just for Diancite, if it is a "purchase type" (or not common) serial code,
when Diancie isn't a pokemon for this generation, just seems mean :/

On 24/06/2017 at 4:46 AM, Holla! said:

Once we move on to the Switch I feel like we'll be back at square one with them as well as Z-Crystals to recollect. >_<

And I'd like to see element Gems such as Flying. :)

I'm wondering what will happen to event serial codes for USUM,
like Snorlium-Z, Mewnium-Z, Marshadium-Z or Pikashunium-Z

Ooh, elemental gems would be cool!

On 24/06/2017 at 9:14 AM, jasenyoface said:

Sun and Moon games being "incomplete" before the next games are released seems unorthodox.  

That is pretty feels true.

Maybe they'll start distributing Z-crystals or something.

A new PGL competition was announced and the participation prize includes a Wondercard with Altarianite, Ampharosite, Latiosite and Latiasite Megastones!

Just the Aggronite and Diancite left. I feel like they should've just included these 2 in since there have been Wondercards that had 6 items in them before iirc.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Holla! said:

A new PGL competition was announced and the participation prize includes a Wondercard with Altarianite, Ampharosite, Latiosite and Latiasite Megastones!

Just the Aggronite and Diancite left. I feel like they should've just included these 2 in since there have been Wondercards that had 6 items in them before iirc.

I agree with you!  I can't help but to wonder how they decide which Mega Stone are grouped together for a release.  Especially in this Weakness Cup.  

On 6/23/2017 at 9:14 PM, jasenyoface said:

I predict that they will distribute Aggronite, Altarianite, and Ampharosite around or after the 2017 North American International Championships.  Then release Latiosite, Latiasite and Diancite before the 2017 World Championships. 

Ahh snap, I was pretty confident about this predication too! ") (concerning the stones)

7 minutes ago, jasenyoface said:

I agree with you!  I can't help but to wonder how they decide which Mega Stone are grouped together for a release.  Especially in this Weakness Cup.  

Ahh snap, I was pretty confident about this predication too! ") (concerning the stones)

We could easily get the remaining 2 mega stones in the free July Mega Stone Gift.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just the Diancite remains! I assume it will be bundled as part of a public distribution of the upcoming ones, or maybe saved as an incentive for online tourney competitors down the road. 

Edited by Holla!

5 hours ago, Ruby Genseki said:

Hm. So there are 5 mega stones left. Ampharos, Altaria, the Eon Duo and Diancie, unless I'm forgetting about something.

The only one I'm really looking forward to is the Diancite, although I like using physical Mega-Latios as well.

Well technically the other stones have been announced,
so the only Missing one is Diancite, since it hasn't been announced.

At this rate, it'll likely be part of the next free Mega Stone Gift

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Well technically the other stones have been announced,
so the only Missing one is Diancite, since it hasn't been announced.

At this rate, it'll likely be part of the next free Mega Stone Gift

Hm, actually, I've been thinking they could release Diancite altogether with a Diancie, since she's an event-only Pokémon.

• 3 weeks later...