Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Announced!

theSLAYER

On 6/23/2017 at 11:10 AM, coltonsmogon said:

Here's a crazy coincidence: This release will happen exactly 1 year after the unknown Lycanroc form was discovered.

Glad you posted that! Dusk Lyranroc Coincidence? Pas possible! They think they can play us -we play them! “)

New info:

The first images from CoroCoro has been released, showcasing the magazine's segment on Lycanroc Dusk Form. In it, it doesn't show much but does show that the new form gets both Accelrock and Counter, moves heavily associated with the other two forms as well as the ability Tough Claws. It also states that there will be a gift of Rockruff being given from November 17th 2017. We're currently investigating and awaiting clearer images to get further information so be sure to keep checking back

corocoro9172.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Holla! said:

Prepare your asses for an announcement at the Worlds opening ceremony likely related about these games!

A new Mimikyu/Togedemaru form are my (safe) bets.

This seems to come out of no where. 
please tell me the basis on mimikyu forme news isn't the totally fake leak..

In any case, Pichu/Marill, plusle/minun, pachirisu, Emolga, dedenne didn't get a new forme, so I can't imagine why Togedemaru will.

Well, theres always a potential possibility of giving Mimikyu an accessory to wear, to make it more Pikachu like. (Ash cap mimikyu? Lol much)

Or maybe in an alternate universe (which USUM fits that category), Mimikyu idolizes another Pokemon that is famous.

If anything, I want them to distribute totem Pokemon. 

Even if it's a distribution that had the forme "accidentally changed" by newb interns/staff

(I thought form Id 1 meant the first forme! Lol)

They've announced things in the past at the opening if that's what you're wondering. 

Nah, it isn't pertaining to the fake leak floating around. And speaking of Mimikyu, tomorrow's episode seems to be focused on it.

Oh and they did give Pichu and new but gimmick form that couldn't be transferred out of HGSS.

6 minutes ago, Holla! said:

They've announced things in the past at the opening if that's what you're wondering. 

Nah, it isn't pertaining to the fake leak floating around. And speaking of Mimikyu, tomorrow's episode seems to be focused on it.

Oh and they did give Pichu and new but gimmick form that couldn't be transferred out of HGSS.

Urgh, I totally forgot about spiky Chu.

It was given because there's linkage to the movie. Whatever, I still want it tho.

ah, that'll be interesting. Hopefully it's not reiteration of the Lycanroc dusk forme.

need something.. Newer...

• Like 1
  • Ditto 1

Forgot to mention that we still need to know how the new Z-Rings will play out. Like whether they're solely used for the Necrozma fusions or not.

I also want more Alolan forms not just pandering to Gen I only (Bellossom and Jumpluff anyone?).

20 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

(Ash cap mimikyu? Lol much)

A while ago, I was going to make a funny about Mankey not have an Ash cap event. :P

20 hours ago, Holla! said:

Prepare your asses for an announcement at the Worlds opening ceremony likely related about these games!

A new Mimikyu/Togedemaru form are my (safe) bets.

The recent Pikachu Outbreak parade got me thinking about how Pikachu, Ditto and Mimikyu are related.  Mimikyu envies Pikachu. Mimikyu presents itself as Pikachu. Ditto can be Pikachu.  

Still not sure where I'm going with it, but maybe Ditto has an alternate form (Mimikyu); it's a ghost/fairy type without the (desperately desired) move transform.  ha

2 hours ago, jasenyoface said:

The recent Pikachu Outbreak parade got me thinking about how Pikachu, Ditto and Mimikyu are related.  Mimikyu envies Pikachu. Mimikyu presents itself as Pikachu. Ditto can be Pikachu.  

Still not sure where I'm going with it, but maybe Ditto has an alternate form (Mimikyu); it's a ghost/fairy type without the (desperately desired) move transform.  ha

inb4MissingNo.Ghostform

Edited by Holla!

6 hours ago, Holla! said:

I also want more Alolan forms not just pandering to Gen I only (Bellossom and Jumpluff anyone?).

I think part of the Alolan forms went hand-in-hand with the Virtual Console RBY, so you could obtain both forms by transfer.

Since we have Virtual Console GS coming this time, I think it's plausible to expect Alolan forms of at least some Johtomon.

Just speculation of course. I often used to make logical theories like this about upcoming games, yet they almost never actually happen.

21 minutes ago, Deoxyz said:

I think part of the Alolan forms went hand-in-hand with the Virtual Console RBY, so you could obtain both forms by transfer.

Since we have Virtual Console GS coming this time, I think it's plausible to expect Alolan forms of at least some Johtomon.

Just speculation of course. I often used to make logical theories like this about upcoming games, yet they almost never actually happen.

Yeah, but I think the cause and effect statement connection there is a bit incorrect.

the cause: R&G 20th anniversary

the effect: Kanto Alolan formes & Gen I on VC

still, since it's an alternate universe, give is more Alolan formes! I would want Alolan Johto Pokemon.

what Johto Pokemon wasn't in the SM?

4 minutes ago, jasenyoface said:

I'd like to see a Mega Evolved Alolan Pokémon.  It's gotta happen at some point?

It feels like New mega evolutions has been retired with Gen 6, and Gen 7's obsession with stones/gems are now z crystals.

itll be nice to have a mega that's also Alolan, tho.

maybe could do a list of Johto Pokemon gotten mega, and see what's their chances of also getting and Alolan forme.

4 hours ago, jasenyoface said:

Sounds awesome.  if they did do it, I get the feeling they would use Granbull as the base with fairy/dark XD

My wished new Alolan forms:

-Alolan Sunflora (Grass/Fire) w/Drought

-Alolan Snubull/Granbull (Fairy/Dark) w/Moxie

-Alolan Stunky/Skuntank(Poison/Electric) w/Static

-Alolan Larvesta/Volcarona (Bug/Ice) w/Magic Guard

-Alolan Tauros (Normal/Steel) w/Fur Coat

-Alolan Ekans/Arbok (Poison/Ice) w/Slush Rush

-Alolan Stantler (Normal/Ice) w/Snow Warning

-Alolan Rapidash (Fire/Fairy) w/Levitate

Two USUM trailers released (one for Japan and one for the others).

Following Pokemon confirmed, Necrozma main plot confirmed, surely new Z-Moves for Mimikyu, Bewear and Palossand.

Ryoku backstory and Kahili too.

Is it a gym around Ryoku?

Spoiler

5996f09cd71cc_IMG_20170818_1546441.jpg.a80af89d69a9850304c199d486043615.jpg5996f0b18f7ce_IMG_20170818_1546131.jpg.8dd62f5da51e3fdeaa39ab20f343f2a8.jpg5996f0cf6c40c_IMG_20170818_1546381.jpg.382a582b33b7845b2f7cbd385cb504dc.jpg5996f32a2ea37_IMG_20170818_1600421.thumb.jpg.03c1000681e9cf9ebe86145fb791f003.jpg

5996f365e5e71_IMG_20170818_1600461.thumb.jpg.4186b15b1f521280ed0a8f51668a2ea5.jpg5996f3b8dc428_IMG_20170818_1601241.thumb.jpg.4d19b5203dbb55156078341eea3772d8.jpg5996f3dd9fcc9_2461.jpg.a4092b25d11f6de20dd5f19724925cff.jpg5996f3f3ecd8c_2481.jpg.1a40e439ffec62cb6bd5be2cf0bae083.jpg5996f41a57610_2491.jpg.3401e56f17c45717d52d29b59d0a5c99.jpg

Edited by jojo12100
  • Hahaha 1

24 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Following Pokemon confirmed

You don't see Pokemon following you in Hau'oli city.

Could have just been an NPC interaction.

Is it a gym around Ryoku?

Looks like Vermilion Gym around Ryuki.
Even if its a gym, it doesn't mean we can travel to Kanto.
Could be a pseudo-PWT type of situation, that Gym leaders travel to fight others.