Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Announced!

theSLAYER

22 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Don't think they are lazy for that but in my opinion it is asked by the community especially shinyhunters in order to softreset.

Plus, today Tomy teased a new Pokemon (probably the unknown mythical Pokemon).

erm, they could use a model and still allow a Pokemon to be shiny. (Lati@s on Southern Island in ORAS, has model, could be shiny.)
It's easier to soft reset in front of a overworld model, as opposed to finding a wormhole and the encounter starts immediately.

I agree that its likely a new mythical for the upcoming movie.
(we'll find out when the game is out XD)

spoilers:

Spoiler

- The boss of every Team so far is back.
- Giovanni assembled them all, under the moniker of "Team Rainbow Rocket"
- New battle facility confirmed- Totems can now officially be obtained, by looking for "Totem Stickers"
- The Legendaries definitely get their own area (3D model obscured behind some kind of effect tho, lol. Zygarde included)
(the 2D silhouette jumps on you, then battle begins)
Capture.PNG

minor details:

Spoiler

- you warp into the future light-years away to catch Mewtwo (via "Warp Hole")
- the Team Leaders you battle own legendaries, and capable of using Mega Evolutions
- Team Skull is on your side against the other Teams
- Team Rainbow Rocket takes over Festival Plaza (and Aether Paradise, as mentioned earlier)

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Capture.PNGmew.PNGmewtwo jmps.PNGmewthree.PNGrocket aether.PNGgiovanni.PNGmewtwo again.PNGlugia.PNGsuicune.PNGgroudon.PNGgiratina.PNG

Totem Sticker locations:

Spoiler

sticker totem.PNGsticker3.PNGsticker4.PNGsticker2.PNGp16_01_EN.jpg

• Like 1

On 31.10.2017 at 10:14 AM, jojo12100 said:

Don't think they are lazy for that but in my opinion it is asked by the community especially shinyhunters in order to softreset.

Plus, today Tomy teased a new Pokemon (probably the unknown mythical Pokemon).

What new Pokémon? Is there any information on that?

With the latest trailer, it seems to be giving more credit to a leak that appeared on 4chan awhile ago. Interesting.

Spoiler

leak1.thumb.jpg.4ce79f53309d52ce328a26770f9fcce5.jpg59fbaa6d088ea_leak2.png.04fcd557ad4432f6e8f2fcb6e7e5c56d.png

And this one doesn't really have any proof aside from some things that might've been easily guessed (rental battle facility like we saw today, the expanded ultra beast worlds), but I feel like sharing it anyway just in case:

Spoiler

leak.thumb.png.4466701ce5f41f82cd8b2f1b278d4087.png

• Like 1
  • Amazed 1

Yeah, I kinda figured as much.

The Riddler's hints were pretty interesting, and kind of fun when they came to fruition. It was always like a lightbulb going off when you got to see the real pokemon: 

1473022132561.thumb.jpg.8fd6b8c74d6b523ed2b03c1e2409a911.jpg

Like looking back on this, Passimian and Oranguru are right on the dot. The stafff I think was for Kommo-o, the idols for the Tapus, etc. The way they did their riddles was pretty unique and fun.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Britty said:

Yeah, I kinda figured as much.

The Riddler's hints were pretty interesting, and kind of fun when they came to fruition. It was always like a lightbulb going off when you got to see the real pokemon: 

1473022132561.thumb.jpg.8fd6b8c74d6b523ed2b03c1e2409a911.jpg

Like looking back on this, Passimian and Oranguru are right on the dot. The stafff I think was for Kommo-o, the idols for the Tapus, etc. The way they did their riddles was pretty unique and fun.

The Yin/Yang one, wander what was that supposed to be.
I guess the Pole imakes no sense to me.

The riddler's stuff was really fun. Like the Toucan. (Showed us the bird, actually lol)

• Like 1