Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

RyanC

God the amount of delusional people salty about it not being D/P remakes or it being on Switch I've seen on other forums is absurd, but in the end they'll still play it.

I mean if they were to release it (simultaneously) on Switch, it'd be a mess considering it has different specs and GF is hesitant about putting main Pokemon games on it. Even though it's on a system that's hacked to the bone, the 3DS still has a large install base and with the cheaper N2DS, it's gonna get a slight boost. Some people I know still can't find a Switch and even where I live it's $399 with big games being around $80.

But anyways I'm excited to hear about if walking Pokemon will be used, and I also hope that they have better PSS like features, Festival Plaza is complete trash in SM. Oh and let's not forget a Frontier/PWT type event!

Erm. I've already made a post with the images lol.

Well I would want it for switch, but I don't have one.

They could very well port it as "Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon DX" after some months, no problem there.

Pokemon core games usually doesn't jump that quickly onto new consoles.

Also, switch release schedule is pretty packed. They need to space game releases out, to keep  interest in the console (and sales) consistent through the ages