I need help.

zkrxpdlf3

(i'm not good English.)

I used to pkhex 4/24 version. it is not problem.

But, New pkhex (5/30) version. download and start. I find problem.

upload screenshot, up pkhex 4/24 version. down pkhex 5/30 version.

why cut resolution of pkhex 5/30 version? I can't find solution.

thx.

제목 없음.jpg

Edited by zkrxpdlf3

1 hour ago, english09 said:

Just downloaded the latest version (170128) and the box screen is cut off after the fifth column

please try the version in this link; I changed the autoscaling properties to potentially fix this issue (since it appears your UI scaling is not 100%)

1 hour ago, Kaphotics said:

please try the version in this link; I changed the autoscaling properties to potentially fix this issue (since it appears your UI scaling is not 100%)

Still the same :/ only the first five columns show, even with the new version you posted in that link

I had this kind of problem with my retina MacBook Pro (with other software) and the issue when using Windows with Bootcamp was that the screen had too many pixels per inch and the UI looked incredibly small. The initial fix I found was to use the option that upscaled everything UI-wise but it looked pretty horrible and a lot of apps had its UI messed up badly. The fix that still works for me now is using the stock scaling with a lower resolution which means you're sort of wasting a portion of the screen's full resolution but the result is better imo. (This may have nothing to do with your problem, but it look like it does though).

37 minutes ago, english09 said:

Still the same :/ only the first five columns show, even with the new version you posted in that link

Round 2 try this version!

I've changed the scaling mode to inherit from the control it is placed on; follows the recommendation from Microsoft.

Issue: Child controls on a UserControl may get clipped in a system with a lower Font Dpi

Fix: Set the UserControl's AutoScaleMode property to "Inherit".