Can someone please try to fix the sprites on a lot of the older warstories? (They may need some work to figure out what generation they were using)

Is anyone gonna be fixing the sprites for a lot of the battle warstories on here? It's kinda hard trying to imagine their team without having the sprites there, I really liked that portion of the forums (even though I wasn't here yet at that point).
About the only sprite that works nowadays is this one: 639.png&key=b30f68eb9432ea01166e24e59862

Edited by coltonsmogon

Good grief. I can go in every single one of the threads and replace them, but since the sprite tags do not work anymore, it may be painful. I also need to host every single sprites of every single Pokemon someplace without hotlinking to another site if I want to do that. 

I think because there is very little attention to the warstories board there seems to be little priority in fixing the interface of this boards. Sorry. I could do it manually, but it may take me eternity. I do not think there is much priority given to restoring the sprites hosted in this site at the moment though, sorry.

Also some people did not even put sprites in their own stories. I also lost a lot of good pictures that would have made it more interesting ;_;

There's ways to fix it without manual intervention. I'm privately testing new features of the latest IPS beta, and will apply it during the 4.2 update if I can get it working.

[Edit] My test might work after some long background processes run, which is currently taking five-ever thanks to glitches in the beta. It will likely be several days before I can tell if it works, if there's not another beta released soon that fixes it.

Edited by evandixon
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

In the mean time, gif sprites and in-game mini sprites has also been uploaded to our archives.

I will need a link to those archives so I can Ctrl + F sprite stuff and replace them.

I will be closing this thread.

EDIT: Most warstories images are restored. They should be more viewable at this point.

... (I cringe at my old self)...

• Like 1