Action Replay Codes For Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

Pedro250

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Some one please help me I heard If you Complete the pokedex Professor. Oak gives you a Kanto Starter but I can't find a

code for It!!! I really need the cheat code for Pokémon Soul Silver Complete Pokedex English because I cant find it anywhere

can someone make one or find one and email (kdawg1296@yahoo.com thanks) it or something I don’t care if its long just not like 5 pages of Microsoft word long

thanks please and I need It English I already found the Japan one like five million times. Thanks again!!!!!!! :cool: I would really

appreciate it a lot!!!!!

I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem I'm having.

When I use a code created in Pokesav to create egg pokemon in my box it works and it creates the egg(s) and they hatch correctly, but then I go to save and it looks like it saves correctly but then when I reopen it's using the previous save before I tried the code! Just to make sure something isn't wrong with my file I saved again without the code enabled or used and the save worked, does anyone know why or what I could be doing wrong?

I'm using HG Japanese on an Acekard2i.

Also on an unrelated note about Pokesav, if I want a shiny pokemon to hatch from an egg, can I have it work if the IVS entered in Pokesav match the IVs generated by the shiny pid generator in IVPID.exe as well as the pokemon id?

Would really appreciate any help! Thanks!

So does ayone know a code to evolve pokemon that can only evolve through trades in gold heart? Like kadabra to alakaza for example

can you still trade w yourself @ GTS? Thats how I did it. 1. Put up the pokemon you want evolved. 2. Trade for anything on. 3. Take back you pokemon. When it comes back, it should evolve like it was traded. I worked in Platinum. Give it a try.

can you still trade w yourself @ GTS? Thats how I did it. 1. Put up the pokemon you want evolved. 2. Trade for anything on. 3. Take back you pokemon. When it comes back, it should evolve like it was traded. I worked in Platinum. Give it a try.

I'm playing on an emulator so i dont think that will work

Hey, Some one please help me I heard If you Complete the pokedex Professor. Oak gives you a Kanto Starter but I can't find a

code for It!!! I really need the cheat code for Pokémon Soul Silver Complete Pokedex English because I cant find it anywhere

can someone make one or find one and email (kdawg1296@yahoo.com thanks) it or something I don’t care if its long just not like 5 pages of Microsoft word long

thanks please and I need It English I already found the Japan one like five million times. Thanks again!!!!!!! :cool: I would really

appreciate it a lot!!!!!

I never tried it, but I heard that if you change 2 lines on a Japan code it works as a NA code.

change 62110DC0 00000000

B2110DC0 00000000

to

62111880 00000000

B2111880 00000000

@leat according to a neoseeker post I found.

Well, it worked for me, so that's strange. oh, and btw, whoever came up with the all TM's and HM's code, THNX!!!:biggrin:

everyone's doing great when it comes to finding and making codes, and it's really helping me out!

may i ask which and where you found that code?

I tried I really tried but I don't know how to make the rebattle codes. I know its about using a memory viewer and an event flags or something but I can't even get desmume to work. Can someone please make them? Just for Red Gyarados please. I don't know any other way to get a chained shiny so this is the only thing I will ask for please and thank you.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew a code where I could just get ONE SINGLE ITEM. Like in my PC or something. I really want a Power Item to EV train my starter, but I don't want all the other items (which is what would happen using the ALL item code). Thanks for any help!

Hey.I'm new here. I playing Pokemon HeartGold and did beat E4. I used PokeGear update code, but not complete and delete Kanto map.. PLEASE! You put PokeGear Map Update code. or admin, you work a PokeSav 0.04a (update PokeGear).... please..

Yeah, I used the Pokegear completely upgraded code too, and my Kanto map is gone too, which sucks cuz now I can't fly back and forth between Kanto and Johto :(

Found that out the hard way too, but I felt compelled to sign up just to say this:

After comparing the code to that of Pokemon Platinum's, I modified one thing: I changed the 5B to 63

Now, the new code looks like this:

94000130 FFBB0000

62111880 00000000

B2111880 00000000

D5000000 005A0148

C0000000 00000063

D6000000 000009B0

D4000000 00000001

D2000000 00000000

Activate it the same way: select + up. Now it'll give you all TMs and HMs. It worked with my Soul Silver, but I'm not sure about Heart Gold...

the only problem i found with this is that it gives you everything but HM 1 cut and HM 6 rock smash. any way of gettin them back ?

I never tried it, but I heard that if you change 2 lines on a Japan code it works as a NA code.

change 62110DC0 00000000

B2110DC0 00000000

to

62111880 00000000

B2111880 00000000

@leat according to a neoseeker post I found.

-Hey, Can i please have the full code thanks!!!!!