Staff Changes & New Site Addition

evandixon

Project Pokemon has recently undergone a few staff changes. @jasenyoface is now on our News Team and will be serving as a local moderator of the News forums, as well reporting Pokemon-related news. Additionally, @theSLAYER has been promoted to Assistant Administrator, allowing him to continue to work hard to improve the Event Gallery.

I would also like to bring attention to my latest addition to the site: the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon data reference. It shows information about Pokémon and Moves in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky and Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (PSMD). What makes this different from other resources out there is that this data shows IDs of Pokemon and Moves, as used by the Mystery Dungeon games, making it very useful for ROM research and making cheat codes (like Action Replay). This also shows some details about PSMD's move growth, showing the minimum and maximum stats for each move. I would like to thank @psy_commando, @Andibad, and @TruePikachu for providing the research I needed to write all of this. Please direct any feedback about the Mystery Dungeon data reference here.

Writing this paved the way for easily publishing additional resources. Because Project Pokémon is a community, all contributions are welcome. If you have basic web design experience and would be willing to write things for the site (original Pokédexes, tutorials, etc.), please send me a PM or reply to this thread.

• Like 3