For those with Pokemon Platinum

Okami

What Pokeball did you use to catch Giratina in the Distortion (Torn) World?

For me, it was a Timer Ball. I forgot to stock up on pokeballs before I went under, so I literally had 2 pokeballs, 4 greatballs, 4 ultraballs, 1 luxury/net/timer/dusk/masterball. My first attempt, I used everything but the Master. Reset. Second attempt, killed the Giratina. Reset. Third attempt, used up the greatballs and the pokeballs, used the timer. Caught.

Good stuff. ^__^

Secondary question here:

At what time did you first beat the E4?

Edited by Okami

I used a Master Ball. I've been using the Battle Frontier cloning trick in Emerald to duplicate a bunch of the rarer items (it's an even better method for cloning items than Pokemon, since you can do much more than 5 at the same time), and when I Pal Park guys to Diamond I give them a Master Ball just for the heck of it. While trading from Diamond to Platinum, I sent over some Master Balls as well; to use on the legendaries.

I used a Master Ball. I've been using the Battle Frontier cloning trick in Emerald to duplicate a bunch of the rarer items (it's an even better method for cloning items than Pokemon, since you can do much more than 5 at the same time), and when I Pal Park guys to Diamond I give them a Master Ball just for the heck of it. While trading from Diamond to Platinum, I sent over some Master Balls as well; to use on the legendaries.

Good idea I plan on buying a used Emerald just for the cloning method :grog:.

It's well worth it. Now I just need to finish playing through Pokemon xD so I can get my hands on some Sacred Ash and clone it like crazy :P.

If you mean Pokemon xD for gamecube I used to have that was a very fun game with the shadow moves.

I also just bought a used pokemon firered which has the Elite4 beat :creep:.

I had a team on my Diamond game specially designed to catch roaming Pokemon, but I didn't feel like trading them over until after I had beaten the Elite 4, gotten the National Dex, and all that, so I decided to use the Master ball on Mesprit so I wouldn't have a hassle with him.

I just used my master ball. I a greater difficulty defeating the Galactic Boss than fighting Giratina! I actually didn't use the master ball right away. But I got so sick of failing so the next time I actually beat the Boss I tossed the master ball.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

i used the master ball. but thats becuase it was a legit shiny and i didn't want to loose it

Wow did you get lucky!!!

I just used my master ball. I a greater difficulty defeating the Galactic Boss than fighting Giratina! I actually didn't use the master ball right away. But I got so sick of failing so the next time I actually beat the Boss I tossed the master ball.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Wow did you get lucky!!!

yeah just a little :D