SM Lycanroc Midnight Event

Living on Greece, going to get it in few minutes mine

Edit: Pictures added, in Greece we can get a Code via a Facebook app on Nintendo's Distributor page

HNI_0011.JPG

HNI_0009.JPG

HNI_0012.JPG

Edited by Qaaz
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, BlackPyoVic said:

I got it from Game in Spain. They distribute it via Nintendo Zone.

WhatsApp Image 2017-05-05 at 14.35.54.jpeg

Are you saying they distributed the codes to obtain it via Nintendo Zone, or they distributed the Pokémon itself? Because I believed the former was the case.

8 hours ago, SnorlaxMonster said:

Are you saying they distributed the codes to obtain it via Nintendo Zone, or they distributed the Pokémon itself? Because I believed the former was the case.

You go to the shop and activate the Nintendo Zone. They give you the code that way. I think it's a code per shop because I used two consoles and I got the same code in both places. Guess the code can be used more than once ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackPyoVic said:

You go to the shop and activate the Nintendo Zone. They give you the code that way. I think it's a code per shop because I used two consoles and I got the same code in both places. Guess the code can be used more than once ^^

No, those are one-time use codes. I think it's just ensuring it's one per customer. Anyway, thanks for clarifying; I thought it would be that way, but there have been events in the past that are directly distributed by Nintendo Zone, so I wanted to confirm because your post was worded ambiguously.

Just now, SnorlaxMonster said:

No, those are one-time use codes. I think it's just ensuring it's one per customer. Anyway, thanks for clarifying; I thought it would be that way, but there have been events in the past that are directly distributed by Nintendo Zone, so I wanted to confirm because your post was worded ambiguously.

But they couldn't know it was the same customer... they have a poster that gives you the instructions. Gonna try the code in my main game and gonna see if it works.

Update: The codes weren't the same XD. I just found out that they were slightly different. Then it's a code per console ^^. Sorry for my mistake :)

• Like 1

Interesting that French is the only language which can't redeem the codes yet. Probably because France isn't getting the codes before May 13.

Du 13 mai au 12 juin 2017, les magasins Micromania distribueront des codes ...

http://www.pokemon.com/fr/actus-pokemon/constituez-une-equipe-de-choc-avec-lougaroc/

If someone needs a code I have one to give away for free.

59 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

Interesting that French is the only language which can't redeem the codes yet. Probably because France isn't getting the codes before May 13.

probably the reason why their wonder card isnt online yet LOL

Does anyone know what serial code prefixes (the first four digits) are being used for Lycanroc, other than E7A3 (which I think is Spain), E7A4 (which is from the online Greece distribution, but it is probably other countries too which should be noted), and E7Z9 (which I think is the UK)? The prefixes are different for each country in most cases and we are trying to keep track of them on Bulbapedia.

Edited by Lady Ariel

Does anyone know if Dutch wondercards are any different? (Game is still played in English as far as I know, never checked because Dutch makes pretty much anything suck)
If they are/could be I'd gladly try and fetch one given I can find the time. No hacked 3DS though, so for the life of me I don't know how to co tribute the Dutch wondercard

I'm in the UK and am running through a full language set with proofs.

also having trouble with FRE but by the looks of it the code won't accept until the 13th so I will try that then 

just up to JPN got KOR,CHT,CHS to go!

On 6.5.2017 at 8:54 PM, Lady Ariel said:

Does anyone know what serial code prefixes (the first four digits) are being used for Lycanroc, other than E7A3 (which I think is Spain), E7A4 (which is from the online Greece distribution, but it is probably other countries too which should be noted), and E7Z9 (which I think is the UK)? The prefixes are different for each country in most cases and we are trying to keep track of them on Bulbapedia.

German code digits are E7AA22

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

FRE version has been uploaded on the 9th.

Also, US version are online too (appears exactly the same as EU version)

Fair enough, well it worked for me anyways and that concludes my full language set 

• Like 1

Unfortunately, no codes are being given out in Canada at EB GAMES nor was it even mentioned on the official site, Serebii or Bulbapedia... :( 

But thank God for this site!

I've also attached the English Wondercard with the date as May 15th (US start day) by using the WC7FULL from the event collection archive in PKHeX for those who are picky about such things.

Card # 0606 - Lycanroc will not miss!.wc7

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Holla! said:

Unfortunately, no codes are being given out in Canada at EB GAMES nor was it even mentioned on the official site, Serebii or Bulbapedia... :( 

But thank God for this site!

I've also attached the English Wondercard with the date as May 15th (US start day) by using the WC7FULL from the event collection archive in PKHeX for those who are picky about such things.

Card # 0606 - Lycanroc will not miss!.wc7

the FB ebgames of canada page said they have codes

1 hour ago, The Shiny Jirachi said:

the FB ebgames of canada page said they have codes

Weird must've not gotten them at my store or the employee didn't know what it was. I also just now looked at their Twitter and they indeed tweeted it out.

If I end up getting one tomorrow I might just give it out here since it's pointless to me.

Edited by Holla!