Jump to content

Planned topics for beta/unreleased section of Events Gallery


theSLAYER
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, jojo12100 said:

Regirock doll and Registeel doll are unreleased in ORAS, I also remember the Lucario and the Weavile one in DP.

 

I thought the Regi dolls were QR codes in gen 6. Thanks for correcting that for me! I know the Lucario doll is uploaded here in the Japanese section but I never heard of the Weavile doll. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

You give me too much credit. I have no idea what that means. 

I uploaded a Japanese Ruby save with one of the E-reader berries scanned in and the Regi dolls. I'm sure somebody re-uploaded it after the hack but I'm unsure where. It could be in ROC's PC thread or the downloads section or a random thread. I don't know what save is currently on my JP Ruby. 

If I have a Mystery gift save or you supply me with one, I can write it to my JP Ruby and scan it in for you. Actually, preferable if you give me a save. (Sapphire works too) so you can have the before and after. 

@jojo12100 If you send me a save, I can get you the dolls as well. 

Mystery Event 3 (ME3) is the early type of "wonder card" Ruby and Sapphire uses.
It basically holds the script for the game to operate on, if I'm not mistaken.

@suloku and @ajxpk do we have the ME3 for Regi dolls (or does it not generate one when receiving transmission from the e Reader?)

I'll send you a jpn save in a bit.
 

4 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Regirock doll and Registeel doll are unreleased in ORAS, I also remember the Lucario and the Weavile one in DP.

Don't worry for me @HaxAras ^^

are those dolls handled as wonder cards?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had to rename the save so I could remember which save it was on my R4. But it's the same save. I scanned in 2 Regice dolls to do a test. Apparently you can scan in as many regi dolls as you want (up to 40). Originally, I scanned in all 3, sent them to my Emerald and scanned them back in again. I just wanted to confirm that you can keep re-sending the same doll. 

PPorg JP Ruby Regi Doll.sav

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I had to rename the save so I could remember which save it was on my R4. But it's the same save. I scanned in 2 Regice dolls to do a test. Apparently you can scan in as many regi dolls as you want (up to 40). Originally, I scanned in all 3, sent them to my Emerald and scanned them back in again. I just wanted to confirm that you can keep re-sending the same doll. 

PPorg JP Ruby Regi Doll.sav

yup just double checked, and as @BlackShark said, no ME3 data, sadly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

yup just double checked, and as @BlackShark said, no ME3 data, sadly.

Oh well. I'm just happy we have another public save with the Regi dolls in it. Since I've long since lost track of the other ones. Now people can (using whatever means they decide) get legit and official Regi dolls in their saves. I eventually caved and tried to use the AR code and couldn't ever get it to work. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

Oh well. I'm just happy we have another public save with the Regi dolls in it. Since I've long since lost track of the other ones. Now people can (using whatever means they decide) get legit and official Regi dolls in their saves. I eventually caved and tried to use the AR code and couldn't ever get it to work. 

Well, I could upload this save, and have it available for others to receive using Mix Records

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Well, I could upload this save, and have it available with using Mix Records

Triggers PC would be quickest. But most people would probably have to use 2 instances of VBA and that would be the most legit method outside of my favorite, using official hardware. You could also use a flashcard or two if you happen to have those. 

For anybody interested. The Mauville City Pokemon Center Trainer is based on your ID number. If I'm not mistaken, your ID needs to end in 0 or 5. If you mix records, you send your NPC to the other save or the one with the P1 plug overwrites the other? I honestly don't know. I just put the work in to make sure all my saves have the guy with Green hair so I never lose the NPC's and can transfer a decoration every time I mix records. 

What I would do. 
Emerald: Dec trader.
Ruby: Dec trader. 

Trade Regi doll to Dec trader in Ruby. Mix records with Emerald.
Ruby: Trade Regi doll to Dec trader. Emerald: Trade red brick to Dec trader :edit for the Regi Doll.:
Mix records with Emerald again. Repeat.
Repeat the same process with the JP Emerald and any other language Emerald and if desired, with a X language R/S game. Matching the non JP Emerald.

Speaking from Experience. You have to REALLY want these infernal dolls in your game to actually get them.  

Edited by HaxAras
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, BlackShark said:

The RSE dolls don't have a script. The e-Card just modifiies the save and injects them into the inventory directly.

Actually if I recall correctly the regi dolls e-card is script based, but instead of being one that gets stored and assigned to a NPC like the eon ticket script, it runs inmediatly in the game after connecting with e-reader and grants you the selected doll (for those that do not know, you transfer one doll at a time).

It's essentially what you said, but I though I could get more technical.

Edit: also, it's on my (growing) to do list to make the regi saves compatible with other language roms (although using your save on the jap rom would yield the same result).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, suloku said:

Actually if I recall correctly the regi dolls e-card is script based, but instead of being one that gets stored and assigned to a NPC like the eon ticket script, it runs inmediatly in the game after connecting with e-reader and grants you the selected doll (for those that do not know, you transfer one doll at a time).

It's essentially what you said, but I though I could get more technical.

wouldn't that mean if we time it correctly, we can extract the script from the GBA, while it's still in ram, before it activates and gets written off afterwards?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2017-5-1 at 1:42 PM, theSLAYER said:

wouldn't that mean if we time it correctly, we can extract the script from the GBA, while it's still in ram, before it activates and gets written off afterwards?

There's no need, the scripts are in the e-reader program, with the propper tools you can get them from the savegame uploaded by blackshark.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 30/04/2017 at 6:04 PM, BlackShark said:

Another thing that should go in this section is the unused PWT Tournaments Kaphotics extracted from the BW2 ROM.

The original link is down so I reupload them here. Also I fixed them since the max allowed level is set to 0 in the original data.

PWT Unused Tournaments (fixed).zip

@Kaphotics and @BlackShark

do either of you have the original unedited ones?
The link inside is dead :/

edit: It's okay now, I think TCRF copy is the original one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

@Kaphotics and @BlackShark

do either of you have the original unedited ones?
The link inside is dead :/

edit: It's okay now, I think TCRF copy is the original one

It turns out that the edits @BlackShark made to them were unnecessary. I found that out when I was comparing the data to the data of the released WCS2012 tourneys on this site. I've already made pwt files that remove the unnecessary testing text, ready to challenge. I haven't gone through the toned-down ones yet though... I'll send them here in due time (They use the actual World Championship music & announcer/win/lose texts now. Some of them didn't, & some allowed dupe pokes/items when the real championship didn't). Also, the Masters Division one banned the use of Transform instead of Sky Drop :S. It seems that the WCS2012 (& WCS2013) itself also banned the use of Sky Drop, but they forgot to do that when they released the pwt files online.

Edited by coltonsmogon
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Amateraven said:

I remember the talk of the Lycanroc slayer had that was different. Is it possible that it would be uploaded because the updated one came out? 

The one I have is supposedly the "US" copy, while the released Lycanroc are "EU" copies.

It has happened before, where EU and US copy, while being similar, have different TID, and this could hold true.

So until the true US copy comes out, and until I can compare mine to the true copy,
I wouldn't know if it's a different version from the actual, so I'll have to hold off on releasing it.

 

TL;DR wait till 13 May, for me to compare my US versus actual released US copy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • theSLAYER unpinned and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...