Unreleased/Beta Pokémon Contribution Thread

coltonsmogon

• coltonsmogon changed the title to Wanted: Hall of Fame Arceus from Gen IV through Testing Wondercard
4 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

I've been trying to acquire a Hall of Fame Arceus through the testing wondercard on this site. Can someone help me acquire one of these Arceus? Thanks in advance.

it'll be exactly the same as a Hall of Fame Arceus, as the key item or wonder card doesn't affect how the Pokemon is generated

• Like 1

Just now, theSLAYER said:

it'll be exactly the same as a Hall of Fame Arceus, as the key item or wonder card doesn't affect how the Pokemon is generated

I know that, just I don't have any means to get that particular Arceus (I don't have DPPt nor do I wanna deal with emulation).

2 hours ago, coltonsmogon said:

Thanks in advance. I'll keep my eyes peeled at the unreleased section for the Arceus...

It'll probably take a while.

I'm thinking of getting the ENG, JPN and KOR version of it.

And usage of walk through wall codes to get there faster.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, suloku said:

I have one in my savefile too, but it's a spanish one: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lj3z1flmx6wk3uq/Pokemon - Edicion Diamante (Spain)-25_allnational.dsv?dl=0

Darkrai and shaymin too are there if I'm not wrong.

I used cheat codes on a copy of the savegame for the event though, then traded the pokemon to my savefile (which is "clean").

That's good too.
This way, I won't have to play through the Spanish version xD

upload done:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

Looks like we're getting a good start on the HoO Arceuses/Arceii/whatever. Looking forward to @theSLAYER's ENG/JPN/KOR Arceuses, as well as @Sabresite's Arceus finding their way up there (we could shiny hunt for it, so if someone has the time, maybe trying to get a shiny one from the HoO would be helpful too).

Based on anime (and reading about it somewhere on bulbapedia), it appears that plural of Pokemon names are the same as singular. So we can just refer them to as "all the other Arceus". LOL

I have a feeling that Sabresite's Arceus is ENG one, so I'll work on the KOR and JPN ones first.

In any case, I've actually gotten a English one a long time time.
I've merely changed the TID/SID/OT to match suloku's one (mine has personal information on it):
ENG 493 - ARCEUS - 78B50C158E3A.pk4

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Based on anime (and reading about it somewhere on bulbapedia), it appears that plural of Pokemon names are the same as singular. So we can just refer them to as "all the other Arceus". LOL

I have a feeling that Sabresite's Arceus is ENG one, so I'll work on the KOR and JPN ones first.

In any case, I've actually gotten a English one a long time time.
I've merely changed the TID/SID/OT to match suloku's one (mine has personal information on it):
ENG 493 - ARCEUS - 78B50C158E3A.pk4

Thanks. Next, the JPN/KOR ones, & if someone has the time, maybe even a shiny one...

50 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

Thanks. Next, the JPN/KOR ones, & if someone has the time, maybe even a shiny one...

I've got a few shiny English ones, problem is:
1. I don't remember if I used a cheat code to grab it (probably did)
2. I'll likely have to change the TID/SID/OT, which pretty much will cause it to be not shiny.

I honestly could just convert an existing one to shiny..

edit:
Couldn't get my KOR to load my ENG save file,
so I started a new game, and teleported myself there + 8 badges + using the Azure Flute pcd,
but the event didn't activate :/
For my future runs, HoO coordinates:
Capture2.PNG

edit2: right, I needed to enter HOF first.
Time to find a way to speed through it, without codes T.T

edit3: HOF coordinates, take a step in any direction to load Cynthia/Rowen's dialogue:
Capture2.PNG

edit4:
done~
Capture2.PNG

capture3.PNG

I forgot to mention I do have a complete platinum spanish savefile, I could go and catch the Arceus later.

In any case the same save should be compatible with all version for the pokémon retrieval, so the same save could technically be used. Maybe OT encoding, but I think they already made character encoding global gen 4 onwards.

37 minutes ago, suloku said:

I forgot to mention I do have a complete platinum spanish savefile, I could go and catch the Arceus later.

In any case the same save should be compatible with all version for the pokémon retrieval, so the same save could technically be used. Maybe OT encoding, but I think they already made character encoding global gen 4 onwards.

I think the same save can be shared across European Languages. The problem was with other language -> Kor. (I never could get Desmume to accept transferred saves)

• Like 1

• coltonsmogon changed the title to Unreleased/Beta Pokémon Contribution Thread

I made this topic the official Unreleased/Beta Pokémon contribution thread, much like the other contribution threads on this forum, it's dedicated to getting Pokémon that are normally impossible to get without a bit of exploring in ROM/RAM/wondercards/whatever.