Any saves with a legit japanese old sea map mew?

2 minutes ago, scottishdanstfu said:

Is there any saves with an legit Japanese sea map mew on? Really would like one... even if the old sea map had been hacked.

Please let me know

Thanks guys

The existing (or maybe recreated?) Old Sea Map was dumped to here:

There's a tool that will inject it into your japanese save:

Research that spawned our discoveries:

3 hours ago, scottishdanstfu said:

Is there any saves with an legit Japanese sea map mew on? Really would like one... even if the old sea map had been hacked.

Please let me know

Thanks guys

I think you may mean a save with Mew actually caught, so I will give you the save of JPN Emerald that has the Mew @suloku and I RNG'd. PS: @theSLAYER, I am not trying to spam, only be helpful. If you have to take this down, just let @scottishdanstfu download it.

Thanks. The Mew is in the party, and was caught with a wondercard added using the same methods as the above.

Ultimate JP Emerald Save (With Mew!!!).sav

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, St. GIGA said:
I think you may mean a save with Mew actually caught, so I will give you the save of JPN Emerald that has the Mew @suloku and I RNG'd. PS: @theSLAYER, I am not trying to spam, only be helpful. If you have to take this down, just let @scottishdanstfu download it.
Thanks. The Mew is in the party, and was caught with a wondercard added using the same methods as the above.
Ultimate JP Emerald Save (With Mew!!!).sav

Thats exactly what i was after thanks so much! Sorry i must not of worded what i wanted clearly thats my fault.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, scottishdanstfu said:

Thats exactly what i was after thanks so much! Sorry i must not of worded what i wanted clearly thats my fault.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

nah, I replied in a rush.

After re-reading it, I realized you wanted a Mew obtained from the Faraway Island encounter.

Including the shiny Mew that @St. GIGA is proud of, there's another one by @InsaneNutter here:

I'll probably upload non-shiny encounters when I get the time.

Anyway, glad to see this is resolved!

• Like 1