Just now, jojo12100 said:

@HaxAras At the top here for example

Hide contents

DSCF4166.thumb.JPG.c46f2a5f68a6c8fd589818e85c6f74a8.JPG

There can possibly have other events.

My memory failed me. I honestly thought they were just up in the corner. Either way, I doubt it though. I've never heard of there being cut promos and if there were any, we'd never be able to know. 

I know I posted this elsewhere but I thought I'd post it again. I purified trigger_death's E-reader mons on my Japanese save I think it was. It maxed out at 51 Pokemon, even when I purified my own Pokemon afterwards. 

1 minute ago, HaxAras said:

My memory failed me. I honestly thought they were just up in the corner. Either way, I doubt it though. I've never heard of there being cut promos and if there were any, we'd never be able to know. 

I know I posted this elsewhere but I thought I'd post it again. I purified trigger_death's E-reader mons on my Japanese save I think it was. It maxed out at 51 Pokemon, even when I purified my own Pokemon afterwards. 

As they planned 67 shadow pokemon, 51 you can catch + 13 we know the existence. That means they are 3 we don't even know yet ^^

10 hours ago, HaxAras said:

I know. I have a video of it as well as I own the actual cards. I have a 100% complete Colosseum collection of E-reader cards. I'm an E-reader enthusiast. 

xVlM8QB.jpg

How many ereader cards are there in total? There are 21 files in game for the ereader data. Does this match up?

• 1 year later...

Found the Trainer ID of Hunter Retay one of the cut trainer, can someone check it with that code in a US version of Colosseum please?

0420DADC 3860016C
0420DAE8 4800000C

Don't know if there is special about him or not, didn't find the others for the moment but who knows maybe they were translated differently?

When I try to force-load this trainer it gave me the team of the first trainer (2 Zigzagoon)  in the game despite she speaks about her Hoondoom burning me.

Is it a hint? Surely ^^

Maybe in the Japanese version ?

HunterRetay.JPG.753640e44bdf4d4209922d54d8f88862.JPGHunterRetay2.JPG.e641f07647537e7906cd2696b15deedc.JPGHunterRetay3.JPG.841fdbe096d6fc2e377084402c921c0f.JPG

Notes that I try with other trainers and they work for the moment.

Edit: E-reader trainers are ID 8,9 and 209. There is no preloaded data which is a news. This can include unreleased E-trainer cards for example.

There are also placeholders from 201  to 20C (except 209 which is an E-reader one). 231 too. Which means 12 cut trainers at least. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Edited by jojo12100
  • 1 month later...