SM - WCS Korean Mew

Sabresite

9 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

WCS Tournament Selection Round - South Korea

Event Period: May 5th - May 7th
Where: South Korea
What: Mew!!
How: Infrared :(

Mew will be given out to all visitors! I hope someone from our community will be attending!

Source

Not infrared again. gah.

• Like 1

Just now, theSLAYER said:

And by extension, also the first Mew that can have CHS or CHT as language tag!

I've been wondering about this for a while actually, do you know if you transfer a VC Pokemon to Bank will it get the language tag of the Sun/Moon/Bank's set language or is it always the language of the VC games?

Just now, Holla! said:

I've been wondering about this for a while actually, do you know if you transfer a VC Pokemon to Bank will it get the language tag of the Sun/Moon/Bank's set language or is it always the language of the VC games?

Follows language of VC game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

http://www.pokemonkorea.co.kr/page/99

There is a Live Competition event going on soon at 19 August to 20 August. At the bottom of this page, it says if you missed your chance at May, you can get it again at this event apparently, from 12-6 PM. It is Infrared nonsense again, but it is there for people who want it. Of course, in fine print it says if you already received this on May, you cannot get it again. It probably is not a problem for you guys here, but I just wanted to let you guys know.

EDIT: Forgot to give location. Hyundai Department Store 10th Floor Topaz Hall (Cultural Centre), Pangyojeom in Gyeonggido (near Seoul).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...