[REQUEST] Colosseum - French, German, Italian, Spanish - Complete save

I need French, German, Spanish and Italian saves for Pokemon Colosseum. I intend to get all of the Colosseum E-reader mons in the various languages. I've heard with the games that you can't boot the save up outside of the language it was started in. (I have NA, PAL and JP copies of the game). I also have access to the COLOS/XD: Save editor.

My intention is to first see if the E-reader room will load/work with the PAL copy of the game. If not, I intend to convert the save to English/JP, fight the trainers up to the shadow Pokemon and then convert it back to it's original language and catch the E-reader mons. 

I'm a bit lazy so it might take me a bit to get around to this. Any chance somebody with Dolphin and a PAL file of the game would be willing to help me run an experiment? I have 3 save backups (90% sure I made backups of my JP save before I caught the E-reader mons) . I'd change the file to your language and send it your way to see if it loads up fine in Dolphin and if you can catch the test E-reader mon. (I could do this myself. But I'd have to find the file, convert it, write it to my memory card and use my region free disk to boot up the pal copy and test it. Being the lazy mofo that I am, I don't want to so it might take another year before I bother.)

I will get these Pokemon, someday. 

eJwVwUsOwiAQANC7cACG-YjQCxgXnqEhlNCaVhoYV8a7G9_7mHffzWRW1XNMAMs2cuuLHdp6qsXW1upe0rkNm9sBSTXl9SgvHUCChHINnl3wPoo4IM9RgqO_gBdigvvjNpNDj0RxdsgizA7t86zm-wP-tiSv.jpg

IMG_20170420_154338575.jpg.IMG_20170420_154748393.jpgIMG_20170419_174433386.jpg

Console Stand.jpg

IMG_20170419_190827411.jpgOh yeah, 4 E-readers. 

EDIT:

I'm attaching 2 of my Japanese save. One is titled "Save before E-reader" and one is titled "After catching E-reader" or some nonsense. If anybody could load them up and tell me where in the game they are, it would be so helpful, you don't even know. If the first one is before and E-reader trainer or the second has at least some trainers battled, it will save me a TON of time. 

Edit 2: I feel like I should re-word that. You have to fight 65-70 trainers to get all of the E-reader mons. If either of those saves are right before an E-reader battle or have say caught one E-reader mon and is 10/25 fights into the next one, that's a ton of time saved for me. The reason I don't test this myself: I have multiple memory cards. Each with their own save files to deal with. As well as a region free disk (Yeah, I have a JPN console but I always take the path of most resistance.) that's really annoying to deal with. I figure it would take a lot less time for somebody who has Dolphin to boot up and do a test and let me know the results. If you want the 4 remaining E-reader mon languages, this is how you help me help you. 

JPColoAfterCatchingEReader.gci

JPColoBackupforEReader.gci

Edited by HaxAras
  • Like 1

My spanish complete savegame can be found at gamefqs: https://www.gamefaqs.com/gamecube/914973-pokemon-colosseum/saves

The game language can actually be changed using a save editor, since we are only interested in the e-reader pokémon the same save could be used, it would be just a matter of changing language before capturing the e-reader pokémon (all this is already kind of non legit anyways).

But I recall the spanish ones where already dumped in the original thread covering e-reader pokemon obtaining in non jap games.

I wanted to take a look at this myself for some time, I may play a bit with dolphin today but I can't promise anything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, suloku said:

My spanish complete savegame can be found at gamefqs: https://www.gamefaqs.com/gamecube/914973-pokemon-colosseum/saves

The game language can actually be changed using a save editor, since we are only interested in the e-reader pokémon the same save could be used, it would be just a matter of changing language before capturing the e-reader pokémon (all this is already kind of non legit anyways).

But I recall the spanish ones where already dumped in the original thread covering e-reader pokemon obtaining in non jap games.

I wanted to take a look at this myself for some time, I may play a bit with dolphin today but I can't promise anything.

Ahh, good point. I just wanted them to have different ID numbers. See, I don't care what the "That's not legit" people have to say. You don't like it? DON'T ADD IT TO YOUR COLLECTION! Problem solved and piss off. With the English ones, I used Action Replay to teleport past the locked door. Then I used my official (pics above) E-reader cards and Japanese E-reader + to scan the cards into my save. They worked just fine. I'm assuming the room is still in the PAL rom since Zerbe92 got them all. I just don't know if the E-reader and cards will work with the PAL save. So I'll just have to convert your save to English, scan in the cards up until Togepi, save and then convert it back to Spanish and boot it up on my PAL copy of the game and catch Togepi.

I thought only a Spanish Togepi was uploaded. From what I seen when looking through my files after I edited this post, that is. Eventually, I want complete sets with the OT's HaxAras or Aras. 

38 minutes ago, suloku said:

Now that you say it I recall only the togepi being uploaded. In any case, with a single PAL save it should be possible to obtain the 5 languages via save editing, just by having a save before each e-reader shadow pokémon.

How does it feel knowing that the second Spanish Togepi obtained with legit and official hardware will have your OT?